Happy New Year to my Online FAMILY

Options
dorookie
dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hello ALL,

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Happy New Year! I haven't been around much but have been checking in. I so pray that the new year brings happiness, love and above all Great Health for us all.

I love you all, and there are no words to express how much all of you mean to me. I am sad to look back at all the great people we lost this year, and can only pray we have a better year going forward.

May GOD bless each and everyone one of us!

HUGS
Beth

Comments

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    Happy new year. Beth!
    Hope a very healthy one for all of us!
    Hugs.
  • pepebcn said:

Happy new year. Beth!
    Hope a very healthy one for all of us!
    Hugs.

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    huggsss
    i hope you and your family have a great new year
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    Sonia32 said:

huggsss
    i hope you and your family have a great new year

hugs back at you
    hugs right back at you there girl.....

health and happiness

mags
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Thank you Beth,.....
    Thank you Beth,..... happiness, love, and great health sounds great. I wish these right back at you!

Gail
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Back At You Beth!
    New Year's is special to us - 18 years ago tomorrow (Jan 1) I married the kindest person I ever met. I could never have made it through this cancer maze without him.

And two years ago I met this wonderful online family. Have the happiest New Year possible.

Many hugs, Vicki
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    and to you too :)
    Hi Beth,

Happy New Year to you and to your family! Hope all is going well with the new house, the family, your job, and with YOU!

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Hi Beth,

Happy New Year to you and to your family! Hope all is going well with the new house, the family, your job, and with YOU!

Hugs,
    Lisa

My Dear friend Beth..... :)
    Holding my glass up to you and Wendy.... may you both have an awesome 2011. I am so blessed to have met you both here and in person. I love you both!!!! Paece and good health to you my friend!!

Jennie
  • dorookie
    Options

My Dear friend Beth..... :)
    Holding my glass up to you and Wendy.... may you both have an awesome 2011. I am so blessed to have met you both here and in person. I love you both!!!! Paece and good health to you my friend!!

Jennie

WE love you too
    Getting to actually meet you was just such a pleasure, your just awesome! Happy New Year my friend!

HUGS
    Beth
  • dorookie
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Hi Beth,

Hugs,
    Lisa

Lisa,
    Happy New Year to you too, you are always in my prayers. Things have been rough a late, but considering the circumstances I guess it is to be expected. We are just taking one day at a time, trying our best to hold everything together. This new year is going to be a year in which we focus on US, its been a long time since we did that, and I want to be able to sit back in about 20 yrs, hold her hand, smile and know we made it together! That is my plan for the future...

HUGS
    Beth
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    dorookie said:

Lisa,
    Happy New Year to you too, you are always in my prayers. Things have been rough a late, but considering the circumstances I guess it is to be expected. We are just taking one day at a time, trying our best to hold everything together. This new year is going to be a year in which we focus on US, its been a long time since we did that, and I want to be able to sit back in about 20 yrs, hold her hand, smile and know we made it together! That is my plan for the future...

HUGS
    Beth

Good plan, Beth!
    Focusing on "US" is important. Happy New Year!
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Aloha
    Sending warm aloha to you Beth! I pray for a great 2011 for you and yours.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You're a blessing
    Beth,

You are a blessing to us here. I hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you and your family. And I pray that we don't have so many losses here this year.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    happy new year from Sydney
    thanks for the kind wishes.
    Hugs,
    Pete
  • dorookie
    Options
    AnneCan said:

Good plan, Beth!
    Focusing on "US" is important. Happy New Year!

Thanks Anne
    Yes thats the plan, just praying we dont get side swiped with anything. Life is so hard, I sit back and wonder if Wendy felt this helpless while watching me going through treatment as I feel so helpless watching her go through this. Its the most heart wrenching feeling. Please keep us in your prayers.

HUGS
    Beth
  • dorookie
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

You're a blessing
    Beth,

You are a blessing to us here. I hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you and your family. And I pray that we don't have so many losses here this year.

*hugs*
    Gail

Gail, your a
    sweetheart, thank you, just as you are a blessing to us too. I really feel like the people on here are my true family. I am closer to some here then my own real family. And like I said I cant begin to say how much everyone means to me here, as they saved my life during treatment, and they continue to help me just in daily life issues..

HUGS
    Beth
  • dorookie
    Options

happy new year from Sydney
    thanks for the kind wishes.
    Hugs,
    Pete

Thank you Pete
    How is the weather down there, are you affected by the flooding down there? I sure hope not.. Please be safe...

HUGS
    Beth
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best this year!
    Beth,

I hope this is the best year for all of us. We have all been through so much and I think it is time that we feel well and not have to think about cancer. I wish you health and lots of happiness this year. Focusing on "Us" is a great plan.

Hugs,
    Sara
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Thanks
    And the same to you. Hope your year is filled with love, happiness and health too. You mean a lot to me too and pray for all the best.

Kim
  • Erinb
    Erinb Member Posts: 293
    Options

Thanks
    And the same to you. Hope your year is filled with love, happiness and health too. You mean a lot to me too and pray for all the best.

Kim

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!