Chemo #2 down, 4 more to go

Texasgirl10
Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had an excellent visit with my Onc today prior to chemo. He couldn't measure the masses. Praise God, the chemo is working & that was after only one treatment. He feels very optimistic about my survival, even though I do have IBC. I told him that God has already healed me of this beast, but he ( the dr) just doesn't know it yet :)

Janice came to visit while I was doing chemo. She looks AWESOME!!! I'm so thankful to have a sister so very close by to share things with, not just bc stuff. Janice you are my angel and I love you. Thank You for being my friend.

I know I'm rambling, but honestly the steroids have given me another bad case of ADHD hahaha, it's like I just can't slow down for anything. If it wasn't dark I think I could run 5 miles instead of walking 5 miles haha.

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Well at least you are not
    Well at least you are not prank calling your Mom!! I am so glad I got to come and visit for a while today. I am glad if I can be of any help to you. Dawne is an awesome person everyone and her husband is a great guy. He is so supportive of her definitely one of the good guys! Hope you keep feeling good. Love ya too God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

Well at least you are not
    Well at least you are not prank calling your Mom!! I am so glad I got to come and visit for a while today. I am glad if I can be of any help to you. Dawne is an awesome person everyone and her husband is a great guy. He is so supportive of her definitely one of the good guys! Hope you keep feeling good. Love ya too God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Prank calling
    Hahaha, nope not calling saying "hey mom, it's me, how are ya? I gotta go, by". However, I did keep her on the phone for over an hour and was not ready to hang up when we did hahaha. Defintely got the hyper thing going on tonight. I have found things to wash in the laundry and those things were already clean lol. Donald finally gave up on me and went to bed. Darn the luck :)Thank you for your kind words about Donald & me. We feel the same way about you.
    God Bless and big hugs to you,
    Dawne
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Glad to hear you are doing well!
    Just think you are 1/3 of the way there! Sorry about the steroids. I know how that can be. That is so wonderful that Janice was there for you. Happy New Year to you, your awesome husband and dear Janice! xoxo Jean
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Ah Texasgirl, I was thinking
    Ah Texasgirl, I was thinking about you this morning...I'm so glad the cancer is responding to the chemo and all the prayers. (It was after my 2nd round that the onc could no longer find the hugely swollen lymph node.) Be sure and slow down and rest when the steroids wear off, drink all that water, and take care.

Happy New Year,

Linda