Options
2»

Comments

• dennis318
    dennis318 Member Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    ekdennie said:

prayer
    you are both in my prayers...may your prayers be a guide to peace at this time.

Thinking of you both
    I am so sorry to hear of your pain and the long travel with cancer, you'll be in my thoughts. We are your family here, please come to us for strength if needed....Dennis in Tennessee. So So Sorry!, Breaks My Heart
  • delnative
    delnative Member Posts: 450
    Options
    dennis318 said:

Thinking of you both
    I am so sorry to hear of your pain and the long travel with cancer, you'll be in my thoughts. We are your family here, please come to us for strength if needed....Dennis in Tennessee. So So Sorry!, Breaks My Heart

Not much I can add ...
    ... other than that you're in my prayers too.
    God bless you and your husband.

--Jim in Delaware
  • sportsman
    sportsman Member Posts: 97
    Options
    Praying for You
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful prayer with everyone. I am now lifting up prayers for you both and as my prayer group meets at my church in the morning, I will have them lift up prayers for you. God Bless
  • charles55
    charles55 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    beautiful love
    I just have to believe those are the kind of prayers God just loves to hear and answer. It is beautiful beyond words. Thank you for sharing it.
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Hondo said:

Life & Death

Beautiful prayer

Amen

Truly
    a beautiful short Prayer.

kcass
  • sedonavision
    sedonavision Member Posts: 2
    Options
    A Prayer
    May God hold both your hand and his, and when your husband takes his journey know Jesus will be there to light the way with love and warmth for him, and help you with gentle love and comfort. I pray so for you both, AMEN
  • Ron49
    Ron49 Member Posts: 91
    Options
    So Sorry
    April,

So sorry to hear this. I was gone a few days with tests and surgery. Please know your faith will guide you through this time. We are praying for both of you.

Ron
  • james chambliss
    james chambliss Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Ron49 said:

So Sorry
    April,

So sorry to hear this. I was gone a few days with tests and surgery. Please know your faith will guide you through this time. We are praying for both of you.

Ron

Thoughts and prayers
    Thoughts and prayers with you both. Stay strong and love him like no other.

James
  • kingcole42005
    kingcole42005 Member Posts: 178
    Options
    I am so sorry for both your pain and suffering.
    I am so sorry for both your pain and suffering. Your prayer was beautiful and I know it will be answered for you. It was given with such love how could GOD not answer. Your both in my prayers. Shelly
  • vermontliz
    vermontliz Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Strength and love
    You and your husband are in my prayers.
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    THINKING OF YOU
    I was thinking of you over the weekend and said another prayer for you. After reading some of your posts, I am assuming your husband is an Ironworker. I am a GM for a large Industrial Scaffold Co. and have reached out to the various BA's of the Carpenters, Laborers, Ironworkers and Boilermakers to place you on a prayer chain. His Brothers and Sisters here in St. Louis are thinking of him.

Respecfully

Mike
  • Clearblue
    Clearblue Member Posts: 186
    Options

THINKING OF YOU
    I was thinking of you over the weekend and said another prayer for you. After reading some of your posts, I am assuming your husband is an Ironworker. I am a GM for a large Industrial Scaffold Co. and have reached out to the various BA's of the Carpenters, Laborers, Ironworkers and Boilermakers to place you on a prayer chain. His Brothers and Sisters here in St. Louis are thinking of him.

Respecfully

Mike

Feel for you both
    You have shared a beautiful part of you
    A rush of love to you both
    Sincerely
    Clear.
  • Rayarno
    Rayarno Member Posts: 12
    Options

thanks and hugs
    trying to make every moment count.

Peace
    May our Father and Jesus grant you Peace and fill your lives, hearts, souls, home, strenght and will with Their Love and Holy Spirit.
  • adamson091654
    adamson091654 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Clearblue said:

Feel for you both
    You have shared a beautiful part of you
    A rush of love to you both
    Sincerely
    Clear.

you are in my prayers
    God be with you.