Happy News!

Options
Miss Murphy
Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just have to tell my happy news! My youngest daughter gave birth on December 10th (I've been out of town since I got the call from the hospital!)to my third granddaughter, Peyton. I refer to her as my little Christmas angel - she's a perfectly beautiful 6 1/2 pound baby with lots of dark hair and we'll just have to see if her eyes stay blue. My other daughter has my two older granddaughters (one 6 and the other 3)and they had already been born when I was dx early in 2008. So it felt really special this time around to see my baby holding her own baby and realize how precious life is. I feel very blessed and grateful.

I want to wish each of you a very Happy New Year and good health, joy and peace in the coming year. To those of you who are currently going thru treatment and those of you who are fighting a recurrance, please know that your courage inspires me every time I get on this board. And to those of you who continue to post after treatment ends and continue to do so years later, please know that all of you give me hope. Thanks to each of you.

Hugs, Sally

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Happy news always welcome
    congrats
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Many congratulations! Enjoy
    Many congratulations! Enjoy your new granddaughter!

Hugs,

Linda
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Many congratulations! Enjoy
    Many congratulations! Enjoy your new granddaughter!

Hugs,

Linda

Congrats
    Good News, Granddaughters are just wonderful, enjoy, enjoy they grow up so fast.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Congrats
    Good News, Granddaughters are just wonderful, enjoy, enjoy they grow up so fast.

Congratulations Sally,
    Congratulations Sally, babies are the best!
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Awww, congrats. Babies are
    Awww, congrats. Babies are such a blessing in our life.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Thank you Sally
    I wish you the same! And a BIG congrats to you!
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Thank you Sally
    I wish you the same! And a BIG congrats to you!

how wonderful! My son and
    how wonderful! My son and daughter in law are expecting in June, another baby girl!!! She will join my 2 granddaughters, Mollie Eva Grace 7 and Tessa Leann almost 4. They have picked the name Lilly Anne :) My name is Libby Anne how special!!! LOVE love LOVE grandkids :)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my son has been the ONLY boy born to our family in 23 years!
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

how wonderful! My son and
    how wonderful! My son and daughter in law are expecting in June, another baby girl!!! She will join my 2 granddaughters, Mollie Eva Grace 7 and Tessa Leann almost 4. They have picked the name Lilly Anne :) My name is Libby Anne how special!!! LOVE love LOVE grandkids :)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my son has been the ONLY boy born to our family in 23 years!

congratulations
    Awww how sweet, congratulations on your beautiful Peyton! Babies are so sweet and pure and do wonders for the soul :)
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

congratulations
    Awww how sweet, congratulations on your beautiful Peyton! Babies are so sweet and pure and do wonders for the soul :)

Congratulations!!
    What a happy time! Grandkids are just such a blessing! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Congratulations Sally!
    My granddaugther has an outfit that says "My Grandma Was Brave, So God Made Her an Angel!". I actually have a picture of it on my expressions page. It is so true. My daughter-in-law was pregnant almost the same time I was diagnosed back in February, 2010. This certainly helped me going along my journey! xoxo Jean