bad ct scan

Options
glinka65
glinka65 Member Posts: 132
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
2 years of clean scans i got bad news today, i hate the big c... looks like surgery comin my way again seems like this wheel never stops!!! love all you peeps and lets all hope 2011 is better , i will keep you all posted on how things go!!! love you guys!!!

Comments

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    good luck
    with whatever awaits you,thinking of you,Ron.
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Glinka65
    Glinka65,
    So sorry you got bad news. Oh, after 2 years this must be very hard. Please do keep us posted. Thinking of you.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    the wheel never stops!!!
    ain't that the trueth!

sorry you got surgery coming, but at least its been found and operable which is a small mercy at least.

Hope all goes well.

Pete
  • bruins1971
    bruins1971 Member Posts: 227
    Options
    Surgery is a good thing for
    Surgery is a good thing for at least they can remove it. But after two years of clean scans I'm sure that had to be a let down. Good luck and keep your fighting strong

Bobby
  • chicoturner
    chicoturner Member Posts: 282
    Options
    Sorry about your news. It
    Sorry about your news. It sounds as though you are very healthy and trust me that counts a lot! Once you get over the shock and some mourning you will bounce back and do great. Know that lots of people are thinking and praying for you. Best to you. Keep us posted. Jean
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your bad news
    Tommy, that really sucks. At least you have that good 2 years under your belt! I pray this goes smoothly. What kind of recurrence are you dealing with?
    mary
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    msccolon said:

I'm so sorry for your bad news
    Tommy, that really sucks. At least you have that good 2 years under your belt! I pray this goes smoothly. What kind of recurrence are you dealing with?
    mary

Feel so sorry for the bad news but hang there
    and fight to be NED very soon ! You already know how to do it!
    Hugs!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Sorry
    Sorry for your bad scan.