Comments

• Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    froggy1 said:

great news
    Chemo brain?

More proof that chemo brain
    More proof that chemo brain exists! Yes...I meant a green light and Dr Paul Sabbatini.

Carlene

PS....Nancy, that would be awesome! Lisa, what's your schedule?
  • vj1
    vj1 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    kayandok said:

Carlene,
    this is exciting, keep us posted. I like the way you move!
    k:)

Carlene
    Glad to hear good news and may it continue for you. Be sure to let us know the latest on that clinical trial. I too am holding for some clinical trial info, my location here is 3 hours from Miami and then back in Pa 1 hour to Phila. Hoping I can locate something. Wings AND Starbucks, you are a Queen!!

Verna
  • zinaida
    zinaida Member Posts: 221
    Options
    vj1 said:

Carlene
    Glad to hear good news and may it continue for you. Be sure to let us know the latest on that clinical trial. I too am holding for some clinical trial info, my location here is 3 hours from Miami and then back in Pa 1 hour to Phila. Hoping I can locate something. Wings AND Starbucks, you are a Queen!!

Verna

Carlene! You was not joking
    Carlene! You was not joking when you post you not going to "wait and watch". Good for you and Good Luck with yours decisions! So far all trials, what I read about, had restrictions: no other malignancy or 5 years after. I was dz with breast cancer and treated for it at same time as ovarian cancer. 5 years will be february 14, 2012 , when I was dz; or september,2012 when I finished radiation treatments. I'am all ready on my second reccurency with ovarian cancer, so by the time of 5 years length will be more restrictions for me, because so many chemo and if I will survive.I will talk more about trials availability for me with my new gyn/onc an January,6.(((HUGS))), Zina.