Forgot to share the good news!

Options
Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
With all the craziness of the holiday last week, I forgot to share my news. On the 20th I had an appointment with the urologist for a cyscopy because of the trace of blood that has been in my urine for about a year. I was holding my breath. It turns out that I had a kidney stone lodged in my urethra. Because it was in my urethra it wasn't detected on the ultrasounds. He was able to dislodge it, but unsuccessful in removing it. He did say that it was now in my bladder and hopefully I would pass it. If not, I would have to have a surgery in January. I was determined not to have another surgery, so I came home and drank about a gallon of water. I was able to pass it!

The following day I had the follow-up with my GYN from my surgery to remove my ovaries and fallopian tubes. Everything looked good and the pathology was negative! WOO HOO!!!

I'm doing my dance with NED and will be doing so into the new year! I am determined 2011 is going to be a better year than 2010. Tom and I are leaving Saturday for Myrtle Beach to start the new year off!

Here's hoping we all have a wonderful, happy, healthy 2011! Thank you dear sisters (and brothers) for all your love and support this past year. I couldn't have done this without you!

Hugs, your breast friend, Jean

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    YEA!!!!
    Congratulations on all the good news!! It is great to hear. Happy New Year to you too!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options

YEA!!!!
    Congratulations on all the good news!! It is great to hear. Happy New Year to you too!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

so happy for you. Enjoy
    so happy for you. Enjoy your trip and best wishes.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

so happy for you. Enjoy
    so happy for you. Enjoy your trip and best wishes.

Hooray for you-Jean!
    So glad to hear your happy news. Yes, let's all start off the New Year happy and healthy again.

Hugs, Renee
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Hooray for you-Jean!
    So glad to hear your happy news. Yes, let's all start off the New Year happy and healthy again.

Hugs, Renee

wahoo yay, so glad you are
    wahoo yay, so glad you are on your way to a healthy new year!!!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Hooray for Jean!
    What a great way to start the new year.

Sue
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Yay!
    Jean - so glad to hear your great news! It's certainly a great way to start the new year! Have fun in Myrtle Beach,and hopefully I'll see you in Lancaster PA in the near future!
    Linda
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Whoop! Whoop!
    I can't believe you forgot to share such wonderful news! Enjoy your dance with NED!

Happy Hugs,

LInda
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Whoop! Whoop!
    I can't believe you forgot to share such wonderful news! Enjoy your dance with NED!

Happy Hugs,

LInda

Great News!
    I'm so happy to hear that you are Ok and that it was only a Kidney stone.
    Take care Jean and Happy New Year!
    Hugs Karie
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Dancing with NED and on to Myrtle Beach!
    Congratulations, Jean, this is wonderful news. Thank you for sharing with us. Good news is good medicine.

Have a wonderful beach vacation and a joyous New Year!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    HAPPY~HAPPY~JOY~JOY!
    Oh Jean glad you remembered to share this GREAT news! I am thrilled for you, I may even do a few clumsy twirls in your honor!

Hugs,

RE
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    This is all good news and I
    This is all good news and I am so glad it was a stone and that you passed it. Also good news on the pathology report for the other. Hoping also that 2011 will be a much better year without surgery or complications of any kind. Dance with NED until the cows come home.
    Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Jean
    You go girl! So glad you were able to pass the cyst and avoid surgery. Also, to be dancing with NED is awesome!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    Thanks for all the well wishes. I love you all!

Linda, yes let's start our planning. I'll send you a P.M.

xoxo
    Jean
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    What wonderful news! I am
    What wonderful news! I am happy for you. Enjoy your time in Myrtle Beach with your hubby, Tom!
    BL
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

What wonderful news! I am
    What wonderful news! I am happy for you. Enjoy your time in Myrtle Beach with your hubby, Tom!
    BL

Wonderful news .. and to be dancing the new year
    in .. with Ned and your hubby, Tom .. Myrtle Beach here you all come!

Yipee!

Vicki Sam
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    wonderful to hear your good
    wonderful to hear your good news...and wishing you well in 201l. Dance, dance, dance the weekend away.......you deserve it!!!! Have a great time in Myrtle Beach with hubby. I am truly so happy to hear your news. Hugs