Praying for you! Hope you post soon.

Hugs, Angie
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options

best
    i wish u all the best and i am damn sure god will help u

the prayers worked again the
    the prayers worked again the treatment wasnt all that bad!! It was a little more painful than I remember from last time I only whimpered a little bit :)))

My pet scan showed something new on my left colar bone area but onc was not that concerned with it, said he might be if it grows in the next couple of months. Other than that he was pleased with the report :)

I see the neuro on Tuesday to schedule the next surgery.........

thank you all again so very much, I felt the presence of each and every one of you with me today and it helped me soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo
    {{{{hugsss}}}}
    ♥♥♥♥♥
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

the prayers worked again the treatment wasnt all that bad!! It was a little more painful than I remember from last time I only whimpered a little bit :)))

My pet scan showed something new on my left colar bone area but onc was not that concerned with it, said he might be if it grows in the next couple of months. Other than that he was pleased with the report :)

thank you all again so very much, I felt the presence of each and every one of you with me today and it helped me soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo
    {{{{hugsss}}}}
    ♥♥♥♥♥

Libby so glad it wasnt too
    Libby so glad it wasnt too bad. and that your onc is happy with your result. We all collectively hold a breath for you waiting for results, and are so relieved when they are good!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

xoxoxoxo
    {{{{hugsss}}}}
    ♥♥♥♥♥

So happy that the treatment
    So happy that the treatment wasn't so bad this time. And, this is good if your onco isn't worried about the PET scan. So, congrats on a good report!

Let us know about your surgery date. The prayers from your sisters will keep coming!

Hugs, Lex
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Hoping
    all went well today. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for good PET scan results.
    {{hugs}} Char

Sending many, many prayers
    Sending many, many prayers and lots of hope!

♥ Noel
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

xoxoxoxo
    {{{{hugsss}}}}
    ♥♥♥♥♥

So glad this treatment went
    So glad this treatment went well for you. I know it has to be painful though. I so admire your courage.

Did your onco have any idea what showed up on your collar bone?

Good luck with your appt. with the neuro next week!

Prayers and hugs,

Leeza
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

xoxoxoxo
    {{{{hugsss}}}}
    ♥♥♥♥♥

So glad that you are through
    So glad that you are through with number 2! Best wishes and peace, dear pinkflutterby. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Prayers Coming
    Libby, I'm praying for great petscan results and that the time passes quickly after the treatment. Maybe you can stay up late tonight so you'll be sleepy tomorrow...

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers. Looking forward to hearing good news from your petscan tomorrow. Let the old year go out with a celebration.

Hugs to you,
    Moopy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Sending you strength and all
    Sending you strength and all the positive energy needed to get you through the treatment!! Please know that you will not be alone, we'll all be in your room with you. I'll look forward to your post that shows a clear or more improved PET scan. (((Hugs)))

I am sending you hope and
    I am sending you hope and prayers!

Hugs, Diane
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

xoxoxoxo
    {{{{hugsss}}}}
    ♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry for the pain Libby. I
    Sorry for the pain Libby. I wish there was another way. Very good that your oncologist didn't seem worried about your PET scan. Praying it is ok.

Good luck Tuesday!

Hugs, Debby
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Prayers Coming
    Libby, I'm praying for great petscan results and that the time passes quickly after the treatment. Maybe you can stay up late tonight so you'll be sleepy tomorrow...

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers. Looking forward to hearing good news from your petscan tomorrow. Let the old year go out with a celebration.

Hugs to you,
    Moopy

Let us know when your
    Let us know when your surgery is scheduled. We will all be praying for you!

Kylez
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    chenheart said:

(((((((hugs)))))) and all
    (((((((hugs)))))) and all calm, peaceful and healthy thoughts are with you! You are never more than a thought away from all of the Kindred Spirits here on the boards.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

So happy that you got this
    So happy that you got this treatment behind you! Update us as to your surgery date Libby!

Praying for you!