Happy New Year

vinny59
vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
To my CSN family, have a healthy and happy New Year!!!!! Wishing you all Well Vinny

Comments

• merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    Me too!
    Happy New year to all and a wish for successful outcomes for all of us. I go back for a recheck and followup CT scan on January 28Th. Starting to get a few small butterflies. It's funny how they become very large butterflies with each passing day. A prayer for all. Mary
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573

Me too!
    Happy New year to all and a wish for successful outcomes for all of us. I go back for a recheck and followup CT scan on January 28Th. Starting to get a few small butterflies. It's funny how they become very large butterflies with each passing day. A prayer for all. Mary

Blessings
    May this year bring many new breakthroughs in the cure for cancer. Mary I will think of you on the 28th. I know it is hard not to let our minds go to the darker place. Happy New year to you Vinny and Mary.
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member

Me too!

Me three!
    Wow Vinny...21 inches of snow....been there, done that, and it's NOT fun!!! If you are able to shovel, then you are definetely doing better..still, take it easy....lifting heavy snow can beat down a healthy strong person in no time. My sons have been shoveling ours with each snow fall and when they get done they are whipped! Happy New Year to you also, and all of our buddies here. 2011 has "GOT" to be a better year!
    Take care...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • allmost60

Me too!

Think positive!
    Hi Mary,
    I go in on the 18th for my scan and then the 25th to my onc for the results. I'll be keeping good positive thoughts for you and me both! Happy New Year Mary!
    Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)

Happy New Year to you too Joanie and Lisha! We will all have a better year..gotta stay positive! Love,,,Sue
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    allmost60 said:

Me three!
    Wow Vinny...21 inches of snow....been there, done that, and it's NOT fun!!! If you are able to shovel, then you are definetely doing better..still, take it easy....lifting heavy snow can beat down a healthy strong person in no time. My sons have been shoveling ours with each snow fall and when they get done they are whipped! Happy New Year to you also, and all of our buddies here. 2011 has "GOT" to be a better year!
    Take care...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Me Four!
    Best New Year to all of you, Vinny, Mary, and Sue and CSN family.

My prayers are with you, Mary.

Take care and take it easy!
    Liz
  • allmost60

Me Four!

Liz

Sorry..
    Hi Liz,
    I didn't realize you had chemo today...would have wished you "good luck" ahead of time. I'll keep good positive thoughts for you to have a peaceful week until the after effects subside. "Happy New Year" to you Liz...you certainly deserve a happier year!
    Much love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • vinny59
    allmost60 said:

Think positive!
    Hi Mary,
    I go in on the 18th for my scan and then the 25th to my onc for the results. I'll be keeping good positive thoughts for you and me both! Happy New Year Mary!
    Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)

Happy New Year to you too Joanie and Lisha! We will all have a better year..gotta stay positive! Love,,,Sue

Mary and Sue wishing you
    Mary and Sue wishing you both well....... Vinny
  • vinny59

Me Four!

Liz

liz
    you take care too! Vinny
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    vinny59 said:

liz
    you take care too! Vinny

Thank you Sue and Vinny
    for the good wishes on my chemo trip! Am real tired like running to towards the end of the marathon. So gonna take it easy as best as I can with the circumstances in my house! Oh, please read the post under Quiet and Clean post by Lisha on my comment re: donation to LLS by the 31st. Hope you and others can pitch in to help donate. Thanks so much!

Thanks again and god bless you all
    Liz