Options
2»

Comments

• beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

I should eat better too
    I should eat better too Vicki Sam. I am a junk food junkie and I know that isn't good for me. Maybe I will try this new year!

No resolution, like many I
    No resolution, like many I am praying for a cure.
    I plan to continue to run, and hope to be able to say that by 2012 that I have ran 1,000 miles in 2011. Continue to eat better like other and stay away from the junk food, which right now isnt way to difficult since eating sweets gives me an upset stomach. I also plan to take time to stop and smell the roses and enjoy each day that God has given me, each holiday, and birthday.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    beetle25 said:

No resolution, like many I
    No resolution, like many I am praying for a cure.
    I plan to continue to run, and hope to be able to say that by 2012 that I have ran 1,000 miles in 2011. Continue to eat better like other and stay away from the junk food, which right now isnt way to difficult since eating sweets gives me an upset stomach. I also plan to take time to stop and smell the roses and enjoy each day that God has given me, each holiday, and birthday.

Beetle25 .. like you and so many others .. I wish, hope
    and pray for a cure for Breast Cancer.

Vicki Sam
  • jbuff
    jbuff Member Posts: 27
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Beetle25 .. like you and so many others .. I wish, hope
    and pray for a cure for Breast Cancer.

Vicki Sam

My wish
    is for all of you wonderful ladies that have helped me through these past 7 months to enjoy a happy and healthy New Year...and just maybe we'll be finally celebrating the new found cure for cancer!