MY LOVING dad passed away SO unexpectedly yesterday

Options
LuvMyMom3
LuvMyMom3 Member Posts: 52
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
He has been mom's savior in taking care of her so well through her cancer and her surgery- she has done remarkebly..dad was eating breakfast yesterday morning and complained he had pain in his stokmach and told my mom she could take him to the hospital- (very unusual for dad to go to a Dr) He passed away not long after ....they think from a blood clot in his lung. Mom says she doesn't want to live now... please please pray for us. Dad was 70--their 46th anniversary is at the end of this month. I have 2 brothers and my 9 yr old daughter was VERY close to him since her real father isn't in her life. I don't get on here much so my email is: psu1002@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Michele

Comments

• Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I am really very sorry to
    I am really very sorry to hear your sad news

Tina xx
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Dear Michele
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to your entire family.
    Maria
  • poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I am sorry
    I am very sorry to hear your dad passed away. He sounds like a remarkable sourse of strenth for you and your mom. My prayers are with you
  • srwruns
    srwruns Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Very Sad. My thoughts are
    Very Sad. My thoughts are with you and your family, especially your Mom. Just tragic.
  • clamryn
    clamryn Member Posts: 508
    Options
    So sorry
    Michele, I am so sorry that you and your mom have to go through this. All my prayers and hugs are coming your way.

Linda
  • zinaida
    zinaida Member Posts: 221
    Options
    Dear Michele!I will ask God
    Dear Michele!I will ask God to help you and your mom and your daughter to go through this difficult time. I know how painful it is. Please,God, help you.(((HUGS)), Zina.
  • eward
    eward Member Posts: 210
    Options
    your dad
    So so sorry to hear of this tragedy. Somehow you will find the strength to carry on.

xo
    Eileen
  • LuvMyMom3
    LuvMyMom3 Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Thank you all so very much-
    Thank you all so very much- this is incredibly difficult- it will be a long road ahead of us. For all of you who ever lost such a close loved one- my heart also goes out to you. I love you all.

Michele
  • zinaida
    zinaida Member Posts: 221
    Options
    LuvMyMom3 said:

Thank you all so very much-
    Thank you all so very much- this is incredibly difficult- it will be a long road ahead of us. For all of you who ever lost such a close loved one- my heart also goes out to you. I love you all.

Michele

Last 6 years I lost my mom,
    Last 6 years I lost my mom, she was 75(ovarian cancer), my dad (85) and my only sibling, my 1 year younger brother(49).Thanks Michele for thinking about us. Zina