Hitting a low

Beckymarie
Beckymarie Member Posts: 357
edited March 2014 in Grief and Bereavement #1
Having one of those mornings. Getting tired of waking up every morning feeling like I am stuck in this life I don't want. Miss my buddy, my life with him. Miss being happy.
Well just venting...on to another day.

Comments

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    another day
    I know this is not easy. You are doing just as well as you should be, Becky.

Please remember you are fragile right now - with all that must be done between the holidays and paying bills and keeping on with keeping on, please be good to yourself.

Hugs, Becky.
  • Beckymarie

another day
    I know this is not easy. You are doing just as well as you should be, Becky.

Please remember you are fragile right now - with all that must be done between the holidays and paying bills and keeping on with keeping on, please be good to yourself.

Hugs, Becky.

Thank you
    Some times that is all I need is for someone to say what you said. It truly means alot to me.

A big hug back to you!
    Becky
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    You vent away
    I know it helps and it helps to have people understand what you are going through.

Hugs
    sonia
  • hope0310
    hope0310 Member Posts: 320
    Sonia32 said:

You vent away
    I know it helps and it helps to have people understand what you are going through.

Hugs
    sonia

We are all here for you!!

hugs...
  • Noellesmom
    hope0310 said:

hugs...

and I want to know
    How hope 0310 is doing these days?
  • hope0310
    hope0310 Member Posts: 320

and I want to know
    How hope 0310 is doing these days?

How AM I doing....
    Good question......I'm faking it until I make it..... ???

Just sucks.....tired of trying to be strong, tired of people expecting me to be strong...looking for a fastforward or delete button, but I cannot find it.

I find myself looking for ways to feel close to my mom.......

Thanks for asking....I'm sure we will all make it, and we are not the first to go through this...BUT IT DAMN SURE FEELS LIKE IT!!!

Sigh.....ok, done...

Elysia
  • Noellesmom
    hope0310 said:

How AM I doing....

Just sucks.....tired of trying to be strong, tired of people expecting me to be strong...looking for a fastforward or delete button, but I cannot find it.

Thanks for asking....I'm sure we will all make it, and we are not the first to go through this...BUT IT DAMN SURE FEELS LIKE IT!!!

Sigh.....ok, done...

Elysia

all the world's a stage
    And we are but actors upon it.

I agree with the "faking it until you make it", hope. Sometimes, that is all there is to do and it doesn't seem fair, I know.

Hugs.
  • lilli1020
    lilli1020 Member Posts: 114
    We all feel your pain that
    We all feel your pain that is real and heartbreaking, especially now. Just keep taking deep breaths, crying when you have to, try journaling and prayer....it will get better!

Love and blessings to one and all, Gayle
  • Beckymarie
    hope0310 said:

How AM I doing....

Sigh.....ok, done...

Elysia

Thanks
    Thanks to all for your support. Yes, we will get through this, and faking it until making it is a great mottot for what we are going through. As my counselor said, she has done grief counseling for 17 yrs. and has not had a patient yet that did not get through the grieving process. So we all need to hang in there. God bless to all.
    Becky