I Got Mine!!!!!

cookie97
cookie97 Member Posts: 200
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I feel so fortunate; after having arrived at the party late! I have already recieved my ornament and I have to tell you it is perfect! Not only was the ornament in of itself something that Marcia527 spent her time to shop for and ship; my maiden name is Angel with 2 L's but none the less pronounced the same. How Do She Know?! My husband had recieved the package yet did not bring it to me when we went to our daughter's concert...so I had to wait until after 9 pm. I felt like a kid at Christmas, couldn't wait to get home! The card that was included was very dear as well!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart, all that have paricipated in this very warm and sharing adventure. Especially you Marcia! And huge hugs to Chen for allowing me to arrive at the socially late hour!
Don't worry my friend your's is on the way!

Peace and Love,
Edie

Comments

• cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    forgot to mention
    I will try to get a picture on the expressions page this week end! I Soooo needed this whole sisterhood thing!
    Thanks again to everyone that has shared their stories and pics of their gifts.

Peace and Love,
    Edie
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    cookie97 said:

forgot to mention
    I will try to get a picture on the expressions page this week end! I Soooo needed this whole sisterhood thing!
    Thanks again to everyone that has shared their stories and pics of their gifts.

Peace and Love,
    Edie

It's nice to hear the joy in
    It's nice to hear the joy in your words. This is just so fun.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Oh Cookie, so glad you like
    Oh Cookie, so glad you like it! There is always that little bit of doubt. I was so excited about you being excited! Merry Christmas!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Marcia527 said:

Oh Cookie, so glad you like
    Oh Cookie, so glad you like it! There is always that little bit of doubt. I was so excited about you being excited! Merry Christmas!

Fun stuff
    I was like a kid too when mine came so excited!! It has been great getting a gift from one of our sisters and getting to read about all of them too! Merry Christmas and God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice