missrenee,

sbmly53
sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
how did your blood tests turn out - better, I hope!

Sue

Comments

• missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    My counts are up!
    Yes, Sue, thanks for asking. My total WBC went from 2.8 to 3.8 (normal is 4-10) and my neutrophils are within normal limits. I was so happy to hear that. I feel much more comfortable flying now. See you soon.

Hugs, Renee
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    missrenee said:

My counts are up!
    Yes, Sue, thanks for asking. My total WBC went from 2.8 to 3.8 (normal is 4-10) and my neutrophils are within normal limits. I was so happy to hear that. I feel much more comfortable flying now. See you soon.

Hugs, Renee

Good news! Where are you
    Good news! Where are you flying to? Somewhere for Christmas?
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Angie2U said:

Good news! Where are you
    Good news! Where are you flying to? Somewhere for Christmas?

Hi Angie
    I'm in Phoenix--flying to upstate NY where I was born and raised. My 86-year-old mom still lives there and we are spending Christmas with her. I will get to meet Sue there--she lives nearby!

Hugs, Renee
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    missrenee said:

Hi Angie
    I'm in Phoenix--flying to upstate NY where I was born and raised. My 86-year-old mom still lives there and we are spending Christmas with her. I will get to meet Sue there--she lives nearby!

Hugs, Renee

Good News and Fun Trip
    Glad to hear your WBC is up, Renee, just in time for you to relax and enjoy the holidays. Wishing you a safe and joyful holiday with your mom and family. You and Sue have fun, too!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Have fun Sue & Renee!
    Don't forget the camera!!! Hugs, Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    glad your blood counts are normal. Enjoy the cold in NY but the warmth of spending time with Mom. Also, how great to meet Sue. Have fun!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I hope to be there with bells on,
    So when you hear the bells, open the door!!!

Squealing with delight,

Sue
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Good News and Fun Trip
    Glad to hear your WBC is up, Renee, just in time for you to relax and enjoy the holidays. Wishing you a safe and joyful holiday with your mom and family. You and Sue have fun, too!

Great news! Merry
    Great news! Merry Christmas!