Gabe N Abby Mom

Texasgirl10
Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Congratulations on finishing the chemo.. I'm doing the happy dance for you. I didn't know that you had finished. How are you doing? I will be praying for you for a speedy recovery after surgery.

Hugs,

Dawne

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Woo Hoo!!!
    Congratulations Gabe N Abby Mom! Hugs, Jean
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Woo Hoo!!!
    Congratulations Gabe N Abby Mom! Hugs, Jean

Congrats my blessings go
    Congrats my blessings go with you with the rest of your journey I see your post all the time I love your pics of the kids,we have a lot in common.I will try to e-mail you or inbox you. hugs MollyZ
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Thank you for asking! It
    Thank you for asking! It means so much...

I'll be honest and say that the last chemo weekend was pretty hard. And I'm still dealing with most of the side effects, but each day is getting a little better. I understand from others here that it takes a while to cross the side effects off the list, so I'm trying to be patient (hard for me!) and continue to take care of myself. But then the last treatment was only a week ago...I'm trying not to expect too much too soon.

Thank you for the prayers and good wishes, I'm convinced they help. My own are there for you.

Hugs, and Merry Christmas,

Linda
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    mollyz said:

Congrats my blessings go
    Congrats my blessings go with you with the rest of your journey I see your post all the time I love your pics of the kids,we have a lot in common.I will try to e-mail you or inbox you. hugs MollyZ

@ MollyZ
    I received your PM and sent a reply.

Hugs,

Linda
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

Thank you for asking! It

I'll be honest and say that the last chemo weekend was pretty hard. And I'm still dealing with most of the side effects, but each day is getting a little better. I understand from others here that it takes a while to cross the side effects off the list, so I'm trying to be patient (hard for me!) and continue to take care of myself. But then the last treatment was only a week ago...I'm trying not to expect too much too soon.

Thank you for the prayers and good wishes, I'm convinced they help. My own are there for you.

Linda

Linda, hoping you continue to cross those nasty side effects
    off the list, crumble that list up and throw it in the trash! You'll get there, sweetie. Congrats on your last chemo--a real accomplishment.

Hope you get to relax, rejoice and enjoy the holidays with those lovely children!

Hugs, Renee
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631

Thank you for asking! It

Linda

Linda
    my last weekend after final chemo was worse too! I had a lot of bone pain but continue to improve. Wishing you well.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Thank you for asking! It

Linda

Congrats Gabe N Abby Mom!

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Megan M said:

yay congratulations!!

yay congratulations!!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Thank you for asking! It

Linda

Congrats on becoming a chemo
    Congrats on becoming a chemo grad!

Leeza
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Linda,
    I just wanted to add my congratulations! Woo hoo! Hooray!

Big smiles for you,

Sue
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member

Thank you for asking! It

Linda

Take it easy and enjoy those
    Take it easy and enjoy those beautiful kids. A big congrats on finishing--you will now feel a little better each day. Lots of prayers and cyberhugs coming your way.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Congratulations, Linda
    Congratulations, Linda, on finishing chemo. I remember wishing that last one didn't have the usual side effects, since I wanted to feel like partying, or at least, eating something! I hope you are feeling better today, and that you will soon be up to truly celebrating.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Take it easy and enjoy those
    Take it easy and enjoy those beautiful kids. A big congrats on finishing--you will now feel a little better each day. Lots of prayers and cyberhugs coming your way.

Congratulations!
    Sue :)

Congratulations!

Sue :)