I have so many wonderful ornaments (4 years worth!) from my CSN Kindred Spirits, I posted a picture

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, the title says it all!! I arranged my ornament collection on a lighted wreath. They are exclusively from the Kindred Spirits...I know the picture isn't perfect, but I hope you see your ornament on the wreath, and that all of you know the joy you have brought me! I love you!

Ho Ho Happy Holidays,
Chen-ta Claudia

Comments

• chenheart
    Whaaaaat? No one wants to
    Whaaaaat? No one wants to see the lovely ornaments you have all sent me??? Since I posted the picture, I put Marcia's Texas ornament on from last year..it was safely padded and hadn't made it to the wreath before Siobhan took the picture~ sorry Marcia!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    chenheart said:

Whaaaaat? No one wants to see the lovely ornaments you have all sent me??? Since I posted the picture, I put Marcia's Texas ornament on from last year..it was safely padded and hadn't made it to the wreath before Siobhan took the picture~ sorry Marcia!

Hugs,
    Chen

Ooops!
    Chen, I read this earlier today - went straight to your expressions without posting here (posted there). But, now I have to go back - to see if I can spot Marcia's ornament. :-)

xo 12/25
  • chenheart

Ooops!
    Chen, I read this earlier today - went straight to your expressions without posting here (posted there). But, now I have to go back - to see if I can spot Marcia's ornament. :-)

xo 12/25

Marcia's is NOT on it...no
    Marcia's is NOT on it...no pix were taken after Siobhan took the one which is posted...
    :(
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen

That's ok. Your wreath looks
    That's ok. Your wreath looks pretty full anyway. Not sure where you'd put it. Next year you'll have to get a tree for all them lovelys. I am ashamed to say that I didn't keep your address from last year so I couldn't send you anything except cyber greetings.

So Merry Christmas!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Marcia527 said:

That's ok. Your wreath looks pretty full anyway. Not sure where you'd put it. Next year you'll have to get a tree for all them lovelys. I am ashamed to say that I didn't keep your address from last year so I couldn't send you anything except cyber greetings.

So Merry Christmas!

I always have to wait for my
    I always have to wait for my daughter to be available to help me with this internet business. Beautiful wreath and thank you again for doing the ornament exchange!
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Marcia527 said:

So Merry Christmas!

*<|:-)</b>
    Merry Christmas!

*<<<<+
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Beautiful display of
    Beautiful display of ornaments for our beautiful Kindred Spirit!! Thanks Chen-ta for arranging this exchange. I think it brought the Christmas spirit back from my youth when the excitement was hard to contain. You are a one of a kind and I'm proud to call you "Sister"!! Sending love and (((hugs)))!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Chen (Claudia)
    the pic you took of your collected ornaments is great! How nice that you received ornaments from kindred spirits. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will definitely participate next year. Thank you for giving us all something positive to look forward to and for giving us all a very loved feeling :-) You're the best!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Chen (Claudia)
    the pic you took of your collected ornaments is great! How nice that you received ornaments from kindred spirits. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will definitely participate next year. Thank you for giving us all something positive to look forward to and for giving us all a very loved feeling :-) You're the best!
    {{hugs}} Char

It's AWESOME!
    Mainly, we care for each other with our keyboards.

But, last year - when I received my very first ornament from a Kindred Spirit, I was transfixed. Held it in my hands for the longest time, thinking about that fact that she (dear Lili) had touched it with her own hands. A tangible connection.

Yep, our Chen is the best, a precious treasure, one-of-a-kind! :-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

It's AWESOME!
    Mainly, we care for each other with our keyboards.

But, last year - when I received my very first ornament from a Kindred Spirit, I was transfixed. Held it in my hands for the longest time, thinking about that fact that she (dear Lili) had touched it with her own hands. A tangible connection.

Yep, our Chen is the best, a precious treasure, one-of-a-kind! :-)

Kind regards, Susan

I wish I had
    I wish I had joined in on the exchange. I think I really missed out on something wonderfull. With moving this Christmas I am in a mess and we don't have a tree up or anything for that matter so it does not even seem like Christmas this year. Next year for sure count me in.
    Kathy ~
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    ornaments
    I just found this post and went to see the picture. That is a really cute idea...and I really liked the glass of wine....lol

Cat
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I LOVE them!!!
    And, such a special wreath for a VERY special lady!!! I am honored to call you sister, dear chenheart!!!

Hugs, Kathi