Ornament Received!!!, from 4slurpee!

Christmas Girl
Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Beautiful white porcelain, egg-shaped & embossed with pretty snowflakes! By Wedgwood - on a very, very long satin ribbon. This one might not go on the tree - I'm thinking maybe hung from a doorway arch. And a bonus gift: Godiva chocolates! Omigosh! All so decadent!

Thank you, Catherine! I'll reward myself with the chocolates after I decide exactly where to display the lovely ornament. :-)

Merry, Merry Christmas to you & all your loved ones! With sincerest best wishes for Good Health in the coming New Year, and beyond... always.

Kind regards, Susan

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Susan,
    It sounds so pretty

Susan,
    It sounds so pretty and would be, I'm sure, beautiful hanging from a doorway arch. And chocolates yummy. Although I don't eat much boxed chocolates I am a glutton for See's molasses chips and mints. The rest I can pass up. Not because I am good but I hate the surprises inside. My great aunt used to dip chocolates and she would tell us what the swirls meant.
    This is so fun that I wish it wouldn't end.
    Stef
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    fauxma said:

Susan,
    It sounds so pretty

Susan,
    It sounds so pretty and would be, I'm sure, beautiful hanging from a doorway arch. And chocolates yummy. Although I don't eat much boxed chocolates I am a glutton for See's molasses chips and mints. The rest I can pass up. Not because I am good but I hate the surprises inside. My great aunt used to dip chocolates and she would tell us what the swirls meant.
    This is so fun that I wish it wouldn't end.
    Stef

Susan .. You gift sounds so very lovely .. and I am
    exciting waiting to see where you will display it. See's candy is a must this time of year .. my favorite .. are the BORDEAUX - Milk chocolates. Yummy .....

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Susan
    your ornament sounds lovely and the chocolate yummy, so enjoy!
    Char