MET A CSN SISTER TODAY

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everyone, just thought I'd let you all know that I had the opportunity to meet Claudia Pletting from CSN, she is a colon cancer survivor who is doing well to date. She is visiting her brother in California so I drove to where she is and we had lunch. I have posted a few pics on the expressions page.

RE

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    How wonderful, dear RE!!!
    Thanks for sharing - I'm heading to your Expressions right now!

Kind regards, Susan
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member

How wonderful, dear RE!!!
    Thanks for sharing - I'm heading to your Expressions right now!

Kind regards, Susan

:-)
    Thank you Susan it was really wonderful, it was just too short! On the way back to the airport we got a bit lost and laughed like crazy. Hope to do it again sometime.

RE
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Thanks for sharing, Re. I
    Thanks for sharing, Re. I look forward to one day meeting up with some of my CSN sisters, too. You both look beautiful!!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks for sharing, Re. I
    Thanks for sharing, Re. I look forward to one day meeting up with some of my CSN sisters, too. You both look beautiful!!

It is great!
    I got to meet Texasgirl10 last night and it is great to meet face to face. Sounds like y'all had a great time too. God Bless and Merry Christmas
    (((Hugs))) janice
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    RE said:

:-)
    Thank you Susan it was really wonderful, it was just too short! On the way back to the airport we got a bit lost and laughed like crazy. Hope to do it again sometime.

RE

How great that you met a
    How great that you met a sister! Looks like you both were having a good time.

Hugs, Megan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

It is great!
    I got to meet Texasgirl10 last night and it is great to meet face to face. Sounds like y'all had a great time too. God Bless and Merry Christmas
    (((Hugs))) janice

I mention that I loved your photo of you and your boyfriend (hubby)? I am happy and elated that things worked out and you had the opportunity to met.

Vicki Sam
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

It is great!
    (((Hugs))) janice

How wonderful to meet her!
    How wonderful to meet her! So very happy for you Re!

Sue :)