Need help

cahjah75
cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I deleted my pic of 4 sisters and tried to submit my ornament pic and nothing is showing. What happened??? I also tried to submit pics of my granddaughter on expressions and that didn't work either!
Char

Comments

• sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Bumping since no one
    Bumping since no one answered your question
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Hmmm
    I am not sure as I do not see your picture today either. Have you tried rebooting your computer and attempting to re-submit your photo. Hope this gets resolved for you soon.

RE
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I don't even know how to use the DVD player!!! LOL
    I am soooo not tech savvy~ that's why my ornament isn't my avatar either! I am sure the smart sisters will weigh in to help you figure it out! Good luck!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    chenheart said:

I don't even know how to use the DVD player!!! LOL
    I am soooo not tech savvy~ that's why my ornament isn't my avatar either! I am sure the smart sisters will weigh in to help you figure it out! Good luck!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Sorry, Char--
    I'm technologically challenged as well! You're not alone, Chen. I can't use the DVD player either and the only thing I can do with my cell phone is answer it!

Good luck.

Hugs, Renee
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    I tried again
    and yippee, it worked! Still have to try the expressions part.
    Char
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    cahjah75 said:

I tried again
    and yippee, it worked! Still have to try the expressions part.
    Char

Char i had the same problem
    Char i had the same problem here a couple months back...i dont think it was you, sometimes this thing has a mind of its own and doesnt cooperate like it should...glad to see it finally went thru and i love the new pic!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Char,
    I just seen the pictures of your precious Granddaughter!!!! She is precious. Hugs, Jean