Meeting with Texasgirl went great!

Boppy_of_6
Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
It was wonderful! We meet tonight and got to visit for a while. She is such a sweet person. We have a lot in common besides BC. One thing is our beautiful grandkids! That was one of the first things we did was compare pics. We talked liked we had known each other for years, it was so comfortable to talk with her. We share a strong faith also, that is a great bond to have with someone. Her husband was there, he is a great guy who is so supportive of her. We did take pics to share. I am technically challenged so will get my daughter to put them up for me tomorrow.We had so much fun! God Bless
(((Hugs))) Janice

Comments

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Sounds great
    It sounds like you had a great time! So happy that you had the chance to meet a fellow sister. Merry Christmas to both of you!
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    linpsu said:

Sounds great
    It sounds like you had a great time! So happy that you had the chance to meet a fellow sister. Merry Christmas to both of you!

It was wonderful
    Yes Janice it was wonderful meeting you. It does feel like we have known each other for years. You are a beautiful person, with a kind and caring heart. I am so glad that God brought our paths together. I can't wait for our next meeting.

Merry Christmas to you too linpsu :)
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

It was wonderful
    Yes Janice it was wonderful meeting you. It does feel like we have known each other for years. You are a beautiful person, with a kind and caring heart. I am so glad that God brought our paths together. I can't wait for our next meeting.

I have often written here on the board...
    ... that I think of our connections like construction. The BC experience initially brings us together. It is the foundation. Then, true friendships are built, which complete the structure and make it whole.

Kind regards, Susan
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member

... that I think of our connections like construction. The BC experience initially brings us together. It is the foundation. Then, true friendships are built, which complete the structure and make it whole.

Kind regards, Susan

Susan, what a beautiful
    Susan, what a beautiful description of our experience!!
  • Boppy_of_6

Kind regards, Susan

Thank You Susan
    That is a beautiful thought. Good things can come out of this journey. A new friendship is a wonderful thing to have!. God Bless and Merry Christmas!
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Boppy_of_6
    linpsu said:

Sounds great

Thank You Linpsu
    We did have a great time and I am also looking forward to our next meeting! God Bless and Merry Christmas!
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Kind regards, Susan

So happy that you two met!
    So happy that you two met! It must be great to meet one of our sisters in pink. There is a bond there that unless you have been our shoes, you have no idea how strong it is.

Can't wait to see the pics!

Hugs, Megan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Thank You Linpsu
    We did have a great time and I am also looking forward to our next meeting! God Bless and Merry Christmas!
    (((Hugs))) Janice

How surreal that 2 of our Warrior's - met! Takes
    me back to August when we -- Southern California (a several Northern CA) Warriors met! How I often think of these sisters when I am here on the board .. posting and I notice a post from them.

I am so glad that everything worked out well, and the TWO of you - Kindered Spirits got togethers. And yes, we all have such a strong bond, and more in common then 1 would expect.

Hap Hap Happy for the two of you!

Vicki Sam
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

It was wonderful

:)
    You both are beautiful sisters! I am so glad that this finally took place and I know a good time was had by both of you! Planning your next one?

Merry Christmas to you both!

Sue :)
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    That is so great that you
    That is so great that you two got to meet and cant wait to see the pics. :)))
  • Boppy_of_6
    jo jo said:

That is so great that you
    That is so great that you two got to meet and cant wait to see the pics. :)))

I posted a couple of pics on
    I posted a couple of pics on my expressions page! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    VickiSam said:

How surreal that 2 of our Warrior's - met! Takes
    me back to August when we -- Southern California (a several Northern CA) Warriors met! How I often think of these sisters when I am here on the board .. posting and I notice a post from them.

I am so glad that everything worked out well, and the TWO of you - Kindered Spirits got togethers. And yes, we all have such a strong bond, and more in common then 1 would expect.

Hap Hap Happy for the two of you!

Vicki Sam

This is great Janice that
    This is great Janice that you two could meet, and, right before the holiday. A nice early Christmas gift.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Janice
    so glad you and Dawne enjoyed meeting and showing pics of grandkids. It is amazing how kindred spirits we all are. I am anxious to meet my CT bc survivors sometime in the New Year.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Janice
    so glad you and Dawne enjoyed meeting and showing pics of grandkids. It is amazing how kindred spirits we all are. I am anxious to meet my CT bc survivors sometime in the New Year.
    {{hugs}} Char

How truly great that you two
    How truly great that you two finally got to meet, face to face. A two sisters in pink reunion! And, you both look great!

Hugs, Diane
  • Boppy_of_6
    DianeBC said:

How truly great that you two
    How truly great that you two finally got to meet, face to face. A two sisters in pink reunion! And, you both look great!

Hugs, Diane

Thank you all
    Thank you all for your kind words.It was great to get to meet. We have already planned on my meeting her at her next tx. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

I posted a couple of pics on
    I posted a couple of pics on my expressions page! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

So happy that you two met
    So happy that you two met and then talking about your grandkids. It had to be a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Kylez
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Thank you all
    Thank you all for your kind words.It was great to get to meet. We have already planned on my meeting her at her next tx. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

It is so nice to read that
    It is so nice to read that you two met and what a wonderful time you had. And, how terrific to already be planning the next meeting. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Hugs, Lex