Facebook

pattimc
pattimc Member Posts: 431
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'd like to add any of you to my friends list on Facebook. Or is there already a group set up that I could join?

If you send me a private message with your facebook name I'll add you!! Just an additional way to keep in touch!

Patti

Comments

• CeeCee410
    CeeCee410 Member Posts: 19
    LOL - I can't figure out how
    LOL - I can't figure out how to private message you but would love to have you as a friend on Facebook!
  • pattimc
    CeeCee410 said:

LOL - I can't figure out how
    LOL - I can't figure out how to private message you but would love to have you as a friend on Facebook!

email
    Over to the left in the pinkish box there is a link called "CSN email"

click that
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Patti,
    You can send me a friend request. My e-mail is jhayden@verizon.net or Jean Hayden (there are many Jean Hayden's though). After that I can add you to the Brothers & Sisters in pink group that Heidi set up. Or you can send me a pm with your facebook name and I'll friend you! Hugs, Jean
  • pattimc
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Patti,
    You can send me a friend request. My e-mail is jhayden@verizon.net or Jean Hayden (there are many Jean Hayden's though). After that I can add you to the Brothers & Sisters in pink group that Heidi set up. Or you can send me a pm with your facebook name and I'll friend you! Hugs, Jean

I'll pm you
    Thanks Jean! I'd like to join that group, too!