Oh happy day...received my ornament!!

pattimc
pattimc Member Posts: 431
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I received the most beautiful ornament yesterday from my sister in pink, Christmas Girl!! Thank you!! It's a sparkly, shiny hummingbird! It can be clipped on my tree or hung. It's so lovely that I can leave it out year around to remember Susan daily. BTW we have lots of hummingbirds around our house that I love to watch...how did you know that??!!??

Susan, it was obvious you put alot of thought into this gift and your card and I hope you and your family have a joyous, happy, peaceful, healthy Christmas and New Year!

Blessings to you my friend,

Patti

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    So much fun!
    It has been so much fun reading about everyones ornaments! I had fun picking what to send and of course getting my goodies too!! Thanks again Chen-ta!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Am so glad you like it! :-)
    And, of course, I didn't know you've got lots of hummingbirds around your area! Awesome! I provide food & water for the birds in our backyard year 'round. We see just a few hummers only at the very end of summer/early autumn as they migrate south. Their visits are such a special treat.

Merry, Merry Christmas to you & your loved ones, Patti! With sincerest best wishes for Good Health in the coming New Year, and beyond... always...

Kind regards, Susan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Smiling smiling smiling!!!!
    Smiling smiling smiling!!!! This, as I have said a kagillion times, has turned out to be the BEST ornament exchange ever!!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Patti
    your hummingbird sounds nice!
    Char