Ornament Received!!! (Part 2 of 2)

Christmas Girl
Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
In the spirit of "paying it forward" - here, I share with all of you the poem received from Pammy (Akiss4me) as a "bonus" gift along with my ornament via the Exchange.

May You Always Have an Angel by Your Side

May you always have an angel by your side.
Watching out for you.
Helping you believe in brighter days and in dreams come true.
Giving you comfort and courage.
Someone to catch you if you fall.
Inspiring smiles.
Holding your hand and helping you through it all.

- Douglas Pagels

To all my CSN pink warrior sisters here - may you always have an angel by your side.

Thank you, again, dear Pammy. :-)

Kind regards, Susan

Comments

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    OK, that's beautiful...and
    OK, that's beautiful...and I'm sniffling!!! Excellent choice Pammy, straight from the heart :) And thank you Susan for passing it on.
    jan
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

OK, that's beautiful...and
    OK, that's beautiful...and I'm sniffling!!! Excellent choice Pammy, straight from the heart :) And thank you Susan for passing it on.
    jan

Susan
    How nice of you to

Susan
    How nice of you to share this lovely poem with you and Pammy, what a great choice it was.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    fauxma said:

Susan
    How nice of you to

Susan
    How nice of you to share this lovely poem with you and Pammy, what a great choice it was.

Susan
    That was beautiful Susan. Pammy has always known how to put words together well. Remembering her surgery story. LOL I am feeling sad that I did not get involved in the exchange this year, but my whole family is on the move this Christmas and we are all in a big mess. My husband and I are moving into my son's house and my son is moving into his wife's childhood home. I am so looking forward to a house with a yard again, but oh what a mess and oh how the body does not want to help out. So, I will do the exchange next year for sure.
    Kathy~