Heatherbelle the Angels have landed

Scotch Freckles
Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Heatherbelle dear,

The Angels are making their presences known. I have hung them from the basket handle of flowers sent by way of ChenHeart from all. I have a small angel in my wallet at all times since my dx of BC in 2002. I have a very dear friend I refer to as an earth angel who is always there for just about any one at any time. She was my husbands angel during his stays in hospital. She held my hand when I needed her. I am not religous either but do believe in Angels and that there is a special power out there bigger than anyone will ever know. Thank you for such a warm thoughtful gift. Hope you are able to make out the picture I have attached to post. Have a very warm and Merry Christmas.

Kathryn (Scotch Freckles)

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Kathryn we have been
    Kathryn we have been thinking of you and praying for you. great job Heather!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Thank you for sharing, Kathryn
    With continued hopeful thoughts for healing and comfort being sent your way.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Kathryn,
    I am so glad they

Kathryn,
    I am so glad they have arrived & that you like them :) I had hoped they would bring you a hug & a smile during this difficult time. May you have a Merry Christmas as well!
    *hugs & hugs*
    Heather