Special thanks Dawne Hope and Christmas Girl!!!

Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I wanted to post a special thank you to Dawne and Susan for the beautiful ornaments I recieved in the mail today!! Yep, not one, but two packages came today!! (woohoo!)
And of course I wanted my 'special' ornaments to go front & center, soooooo....
I moved the first ornament my son ever recieved (he is now 31 yrs old) to the left, I moved the first ornament my daughter ever made down and to the right, then I moved the first ornamnent my husband gave me up and more centered, and then decided that about 25 other ones needed rearranging!!
LOL, but an hour later as I stand back and look at our tree, I am reminded of my life hanging from the branches. Each ornament tells a story and shares a memory and I can tell you about every one of them. LOL...don't worry, I'll just tell you about the newest ones that caused all the rearranging!!
Susan sent me a wooden cutout ornament that spelled out "HOPE". It reminds you of a hand carved work of art...I love it Susan (AKA: Christmas girl)...THANK YOU!!
Dawne sent me a glittering silver angel (I love sparkles!) and a keepsake snow budy ornament. It's so precious! (Psssst...she also sent candy!!! Chocolate candy!!! Christmas chocolate candy!! OK, I'll shut up now...) THANK YOU, Dawne, I love them also!!
So, as I stand here eating my chocolate candy and watching the bright lights bounce off all the ornaments that adorn my tree, I am reminded of all my friends here and the gift of sharing Christmas 2010 with all of you!
Merry Christmas and may you all have peace (and chocolate) throughout this season and all the ones that follow!!
Pammy

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Awww, Pammy!!!
    I love your words: "... I am reminded of my life..." Exactly why we love our Christmas tree ornaments so much - each represents a precious memory. And had to smile as I read of your re-arrangment task - I do that, too!

Merry, Merry Christmas to you & your family, dear friend.

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: My ornament is not via the CSN Exchange... It's "just because"... :-)
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    yay!!
    So glad you received them! I loved the Christmas buddies ornament b/c you all have so wrapped your arms around me when I needed it the most ... when I saw that ornament ... I knew it was 'the one.' I wanted the angel ... because we all need a Christmas angel! Pammy ... I so wanted to send you ice cream but couldn't figure out how to do that ... so I thought chocolate was the next best thing! :)

So glad you liked them! :)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

yay!!
    So glad you received them! I loved the Christmas buddies ornament b/c you all have so wrapped your arms around me when I needed it the most ... when I saw that ornament ... I knew it was 'the one.' I wanted the angel ... because we all need a Christmas angel! Pammy ... I so wanted to send you ice cream but couldn't figure out how to do that ... so I thought chocolate was the next best thing! :)

So glad you liked them! :)

Oh, chocolate and ornaments.
    Oh, chocolate and ornaments. Lucky girl. And I love your picture, so cute.
    Stef