Good News - NED is Good Dancer!

Options

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    You Did It!
    Sunrae, I have admired your courage throughout your battle and am so happy to hear that you've made it through. Whew! and congratulations. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • lynn1950
    Options
    You Did It!
    double post! sorry...
  • lynn1950
    Options
    You Did It!
    triple...triple sorry!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Whoop! Whoop!
    Many congratulations! NED is such a wonderful dance partner! But let that wonderful husband have a dance and celebrate with you too!

Merry Christmas,

Linda
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Whoop! Whoop!
    Many congratulations! NED is such a wonderful dance partner! But let that wonderful husband have a dance and celebrate with you too!

Merry Christmas,

Linda

Dance the night away. NED
    Dance the night away. NED is the best partner in the world.
    Stef
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    fauxma said:

Dance the night away. NED
    Dance the night away. NED is the best partner in the world.
    Stef

Wonderful news!
    You did it Sunrae.
    Enjoy dancing with your very sweet husband, I hope your shingles heal soon.
    Karie
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    dance the night away...
    nice you have such a supportive husband...I always thought most were..but I guess not...so count yourself lucky...as you know...

happy for you
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Sher43009 said:

I love watching the waltz!
    So happy for you. Nothing like a dance with NED!

Sher

Sending huge congrats Sunrae
    Sending huge congrats Sunrae on NED!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

dance the night away...
    nice you have such a supportive husband...I always thought most were..but I guess not...so count yourself lucky...as you know...

happy for you

Congrats!
    Good news, Sunrae. Sounds like lots of us have received good news this week. Wishing the same for everyone on the Board. Dance easy and don't wear NED's feet out.....he has a lot of dancing to do. Hugs, Judy
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Well perfect timing, Merry
    Well perfect timing, Merry Christmas to you and yours, Congrats on dancing with Ned! May you dance for many years to come.

Lupe
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Boy!! all this good news
    Oh Boy!! all this good news today!! Sunrea, you so deserve this. Keep them satin shoes on and dance dance dance. Shingles, phooey nothing can keep you down you are a warrior. And one of the best ones at that. You go girl!! Kay
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options

Oh Boy!! all this good news
    Oh Boy!! all this good news today!! Sunrea, you so deserve this. Keep them satin shoes on and dance dance dance. Shingles, phooey nothing can keep you down you are a warrior. And one of the best ones at that. You go girl!! Kay

lots of good news
    Lots of good news as I check in tonight. Congratulations! Have a blessed Christmas and New Year.
    Marsha
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    YEAH!
    Oh Sunrae that is such great news, so happy for you time now it is to celebrate!

RE
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Yea!!!!
    What great news!! It is the perfect present for a fantastic Christmas!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Sending congrats on
    Sending congrats on NED!

Hugs, Megan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    RE said:

YEAH!
    Oh Sunrae that is such great news, so happy for you time now it is to celebrate!

RE

Sunrae .. I am so excited that you are dancing with
    Mr. NED - wonderful and caring dancer, right? Thank you for the wonderful news - you so deserve it!@!!!!

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Sher43009 said:

I love watching the waltz!
    So happy for you. Nothing like a dance with NED!

Sher

Sunrae, enjoy your dance
    Sunrae, enjoy your dance with NED!

Sue :)
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Sunrae .. I am so excited that you are dancing with
    Mr. NED - wonderful and caring dancer, right? Thank you for the wonderful news - you so deserve it!@!!!!

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam

Thanks to all of you for
    Thanks to all of you for your warm wonderful comments. It does feel good to know that for this time the drs. say no evidence of cancer, which to me is the same as saying NED. That's what we all want to hear when we get to the end of our treatments. For all of you still in treatment, hang in there. Your time will come. There were times when I felt like I couldn't even crawl, but so many of you on this board encouraged me and helped me through those awful times. It helps to know so many of you have made it thru and are waiting to help the rest who are still struggling. I hope to be on the board more often and hopefully will encourage others in your battle with the beast. Its not always easy to smile when you're doing battle but now I have this huge grin on my face, and I'm smiling for all of you, waiting to congratulate each of you as you cross the finish line and start your dance with NED. We're cheering you on and will hold your hands when you need us. So again, hang in there and your time will come. Much love.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I am happy dancing for you
    I am happy dancing for you Sunrae!

Hugs, Diane

I am naked happy dancing
    I am naked happy dancing with you and for you Sunrae! Great news!

Lex
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Thanks to all of you for
    Thanks to all of you for your warm wonderful comments. It does feel good to know that for this time the drs. say no evidence of cancer, which to me is the same as saying NED. That's what we all want to hear when we get to the end of our treatments. For all of you still in treatment, hang in there. Your time will come. There were times when I felt like I couldn't even crawl, but so many of you on this board encouraged me and helped me through those awful times. It helps to know so many of you have made it thru and are waiting to help the rest who are still struggling. I hope to be on the board more often and hopefully will encourage others in your battle with the beast. Its not always easy to smile when you're doing battle but now I have this huge grin on my face, and I'm smiling for all of you, waiting to congratulate each of you as you cross the finish line and start your dance with NED. We're cheering you on and will hold your hands when you need us. So again, hang in there and your time will come. Much love.

Dance
    Dance sister in pink!! You sure deserve to!!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Sunrae
    so happy to hear you're ready to dance with NED! Your red shoes sound fab! Wishing you the very best.
    {{hugs}} Char