Today marks my 5th year!

Options

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your
    Thank you for sharing your good news with us. Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary. May you have many, many more anniversaries with NED!
    BL
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

YAY!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing your good news! :)

Yes, Thank you for sharing
    Yes, Thank you for sharing such awesome news! I can't wait! Have a wonderfull Christmas. Hugs...Alison
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Thank you for sharing your
    Thank you for sharing your good news with us. Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary. May you have many, many more anniversaries with NED!
    BL

Hip Hip Hooray!
    Love hearing this. Thank you for coming back to tell us.
    Sher
  • pbrndm5
    pbrndm5 Member Posts: 83
    Options
    Congrats!!
    I'm so happy for you. I just was dx in November and you are right, sometimes it seems like more questions and more tests!! You give me the hope and courage to look forward to the day when it's my 5 yr. anniversary. I've only just begun my journey and I can only hope and fight.

Again congratulations and here's to many more HEALTHY, HAPPY years!
    Denise
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    pbrndm5 said:

Congrats!!
    I'm so happy for you. I just was dx in November and you are right, sometimes it seems like more questions and more tests!! You give me the hope and courage to look forward to the day when it's my 5 yr. anniversary. I've only just begun my journey and I can only hope and fight.

Again congratulations and here's to many more HEALTHY, HAPPY years!
    Denise

Congrats
    Enjoy your day, A long journey traveled. Here's to many more snow angels.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Congrats
    Enjoy your day, A long journey traveled. Here's to many more snow angels.

Wonderful News!
    It's so good to know there IS hope. Thank you so much for sharing.

Blessings and hugs,

Sylvia
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    So good to hear from you. I
    So good to hear from you. I have come and gone from the boards depending on my energy but I'm glad I was here to catch you. I will be seeing 5yrs from dx next May and I look forward to it. Really like that some of your relationships have come back together and really, really like hearing.... "peace does come and it is one that cannot be expressed in words alone." I'm very glad things are going well for you.
    hugs
    jan
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Congratulations
    and thanks for telling us. We all love to hear this kind of good news.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    congrats on anniversary!
    Five years....wonderful! I needed to hear some good news this morning! Hugs
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Hurray, DMC
    Thanks for sharing your anniversary with us. You and your message are inspiring. Here's to many more such anniversaries! xoxoxo Lynn
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Thank you for celebrating
    Thank you for celebrating with us. May you have many more years of peace, joy, and happiness!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Hurray, DMC
    Thanks for sharing your anniversary with us. You and your message are inspiring. Here's to many more such anniversaries! xoxoxo Lynn

Nice to hear that you have
    Nice to hear that you have reached the 5 year mark, may the good news continue on and on.
    Stef
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

Thank you for celebrating
    Thank you for celebrating with us. May you have many more years of peace, joy, and happiness!

You give us.....
    HOPE!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Mama G said:

You give us.....
    HOPE!

Congratulations dmc
    The five year mark is one that we all strive for, and you have given those of us who have not yet reached that plateau something to look forward to. I know it has been a hard road,but congratulations on the "found" reationships, and on passing the five year mark. Hugs, Judy
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

Congratulations dmc
    The five year mark is one that we all strive for, and you have given those of us who have not yet reached that plateau something to look forward to. I know it has been a hard road,but congratulations on the "found" reationships, and on passing the five year mark. Hugs, Judy

Thanks for sharing with us.
    Thanks for sharing with us. Love to hear good news!
    Congrats,
    Wanda
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

I made a snow angel today
    I don't the last time I made an angel in the snow...today seemed as good a day as any---Consider it in honor of all of us.

The sun is shining and my pup Emmy wants to go out and frolic in the snow...maybe I'll make some more snow angels in gratitude for another day...another year...

Bless all of you and thank you for your kind words of congratulations...it meant so much to me. I'm glad I could give others hope--everyone needs a little bit of hope. :-)

dmc

dmc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So good to see your post on here! ((((((((HUGS))))))) I too am hit & miss on the boards these days, but incredibly blessed to have caught your encouraging words, dear friend. I still have a ways to go, but am so encouraged by you milestone! It is great to see you enjoying life and how cool is that?......a snow angel!!! Wow....
    Pammy
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options

Thanks for sharing with us.
    Thanks for sharing with us. Love to hear good news!
    Congrats,
    Wanda

Congrats!!!
    Congratulations and all the best. This is wonderful news!!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    dmc
    5 years is definitely worth celebrating. May you continue to have good health cancer free!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    cancer free
    HOW do you figurd when? is it post surgery or after first Mammo? The only date I really remember is the last day of radiation...

Congrats to you on five years...

next month is 3 yrs since this all started!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful that you
    I am so grateful that you shared this wonderful news! And a big congrats on making a very important milestone. Have a great Christmas!