Off topic...but tomorrow (December 12) will be hard....

Options
2»

Comments

• Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

Dear Kathi,
    Another long

Dear Kathi,
    Another long distance hug for you.
    Wishing you comfort today and always.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Hugs
    I'm sending you hugs for comfort Kathi.
    God Bless,
    Dawne
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Hugs
    I'm sending you hugs for comfort Kathi.
    God Bless,
    Dawne

Thinking of you
    Dear Kathi,
    Thinking of you today. Best memories will be with you forever.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Dear Kathy,
    You have helped

Dear Kathy,

You have helped so many here...may you have peace and may all the hugs and prayers give you strength.

Another hug,

Linda
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Dearest Kathi,
    I don't believe there is anything harder than the loss of a child. I know your grief, you are in my prayers.

Sue
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Dearest Kathi,
    I don't believe there is anything harder than the loss of a child. I know your grief, you are in my prayers.

Sue

Hugs to you Kathi~
    I lost my brother 4 years ago, he was mentally and physically disabled. I choose to believe he now has a whole new life in heaven~free from the restrictions he had on earth. A clearer mind, and a free-er body. I envisioned Angels carrying him to his new residence, and his body unfolding anew as he went!
    Heartfelt thoughts and prayers for you~
    Melanie
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Hugs to you Kathi~
    I lost my brother 4 years ago, he was mentally and physically disabled. I choose to believe he now has a whole new life in heaven~free from the restrictions he had on earth. A clearer mind, and a free-er body. I envisioned Angels carrying him to his new residence, and his body unfolding anew as he went!
    Heartfelt thoughts and prayers for you~
    Melanie

Sending Hugs
    Hello Kathi, my sister lost her son three years ago, very tough time.
    Your in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.
    Karie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    weazer said:

Sending Hugs
    Hello Kathi, my sister lost her son three years ago, very tough time.
    Your in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.
    Karie

Kathi -- here we are on Sunday .. the 12th. I am thinking
    and praying for you Miss Kathi - and the void in your life from missing your sweet angel - Stephanie.

I don't know the difficulty of losing a child - so all I can offer is my friendship and support.

Here goes a HUGE CYBER hug!

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Hugs!
    Hugs!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Kathi
    thank goodness for memories. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter and wish you peace. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    This day is nearly over now...
    This day is nearly over now but I hope it went well for you and that sweet memories comforted you. It is only natural to remember her, miss her and think of her especially on her birthday. I went to church today and one of the hymns the choir sang made me think of my sweet sister who lost her battle only 4 months ago and tears slid down my cheeks but also sweet memories came to mind. Peace to you.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    PinkPearl said:

This day is nearly over now...
    This day is nearly over now but I hope it went well for you and that sweet memories comforted you. It is only natural to remember her, miss her and think of her especially on her birthday. I went to church today and one of the hymns the choir sang made me think of my sweet sister who lost her battle only 4 months ago and tears slid down my cheeks but also sweet memories came to mind. Peace to you.

thought of you today!

thought of you today!
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    You know you are always in
    You know you are always in my prayers Kathi, never easy to deal with such a loss, devastating when it's our child. But God needed her to be an angel to watch over all of us here on CSN. Treasure the happy memories you have of her and she will always be close to your heart. Love you dear friend, Lili