Options
2»

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

I'm good
    Trust me on this, I am ALWAYS up for a cup of tea. *smiles* I'm good now, so don't worry, okay?

*hugs*
    Gail

OK
    But I hope we get to have that tea together someday, Gail. I love tea too (must be the British + Scottish in me!). We have so many kinds of tea here, you can take your choice.
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    suz_3 said:

me too
    Hi!

I have been very weepy too. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I want to enjoy this time to the fullest, but being on chemo makes that impossible. My 3 children will be out of school next week and what do I get to do???? Go to chemo. The death of Elizabeth Edwards also took a toll on my emotions as well.
    I am trying to live in the moment and enjoy my friends and family. Happy Holidays to all and best of health to all this holiday season:).

Suz
    I can totally relate to being on chemo for Christmas. I get it on Monday the 20th with disconnect on the 22nd. Since it has been a bit of a rough ride for me, I am having a get together this weekend instead when I will be feeling best (the weekend before chemo). My oldest son is coming in from L.A. so the boys and I will all be together this weekend. Better an early Christmas than no Christmas. I will wish for you the best energy you can have and a very Merry Christmas for you and your family. HUGS
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    taraHK said:

me too
    I was diagnosed on December 27 -- so Christmas is always a bitter-sweet time for me. This year, I will be having chemo on December 24th (Merry Christmas!). But, it was partly my choice -- I figured I'd be lolling around the house on the 24th, 25th, 26th anyway.

And, I AM ALIVE (diagnosed 8 years ago). And will have my two handsome boys with me (age 18 and 20 now). I am so thankful.

Tara
    A very Merry Christmas. I am so happy that you will have your sons with you too.