PET/CT Scan this afternoon

cavediver
cavediver Member Posts: 607
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
today will be my first PET scan since finishing rads and chemo. They have not called to cancel, so I am assuming the insurance approved it this time. I'm a little aprehensive...but hoping to hear good results next week! Appreciate any positive thoughts and energy you can send my way on this.
As for lymphedema issue....they are still working on the hand issue....the arm is easier to drain and manage. Best news is I will be getting my pump next week! What a help that will be. In addition to the massage they have been using a pump at the hospital for me and it has helped tremendously. But today I must focus on the PET scan and pray for a good report.

Comments

• warrrior3
    warrrior3 Member Posts: 92
    Sending you positive
    thoughts and vibes for a good report. My sister is having her first PET scan next Thursday since bone mets last Christmas. She has only had bone scans every four months. You are both in my prayers.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi cavediver,
    Sending positive thoughts & prayers to you today. You know all of your sisters here will be with you today for your PET scan. Let us know how you make out and have a great weekend? Hopefully, it has warmed up for you in Florida. Hugs, Jean
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Cavediver, sending positive
    Cavediver, sending positive energy and thoughts for hearing you tell us next week of your NED scan results. Wishing you well on getting the lymphodema under control, too. Get your dancing shoes ready, I think I hear your name being called.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    thinking of you..
    I"ll keep you in my thoughts
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

thinking of you..

Tests are so scary!!!
    Tests are so scary!!! Keeping you in my prayers for good news!!!!!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Positive thoughts and
    Positive thoughts and prayers are on their way.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Cavediver, sending positive
    Cavediver, sending positive energy and thoughts for hearing you tell us next week of your NED scan results. Wishing you well on getting the lymphodema under control, too. Get your dancing shoes ready, I think I hear your name being called.

I'm sending positive
    I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers for you.

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    carkris said:

Tests are so scary!!!
    Tests are so scary!!! Keeping you in my prayers for good news!!!!!

Praying for a good report on
    Praying for a good report on your PET scan!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Cavediver,
    If you feel a

Cavediver,
    If you feel a hand on your shoulder and a little voice whispering in your ear that all will be well, it's me and all your sisters crowding the room to be there for you.
    Stef
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    fauxma said:

Cavediver,
    If you feel a

Cavediver,
    If you feel a hand on your shoulder and a little voice whispering in your ear that all will be well, it's me and all your sisters crowding the room to be there for you.
    Stef

Joy
    It will be fine we all have you in our prayers, when they give you the good news next week. and when you get so excited of the good news get in your car and find a station playing a song you like and sing to the top of your voice laugh,cry,and then get on the board and tell us all about it,i have 6 more weeks of of chem so at the end of January I'll be finished chemo Dr. says then I'll have another petscan before i start rads.Hugs and kisses etc..............MollyZ
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    mollyz said:

Joy
    It will be fine we all have you in our prayers, when they give you the good news next week. and when you get so excited of the good news get in your car and find a station playing a song you like and sing to the top of your voice laugh,cry,and then get on the board and tell us all about it,i have 6 more weeks of of chem so at the end of January I'll be finished chemo Dr. says then I'll have another petscan before i start rads.Hugs and kisses etc..............MollyZ

Many prayers and positive energy
    coming your way today, Cavediver. The power of prayer is amazing--and you have so many prayers coming your way.

Hugs, Renee
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    missrenee said:

Many prayers and positive energy
    coming your way today, Cavediver. The power of prayer is amazing--and you have so many prayers coming your way.

Hugs, Renee

Yes, you are in my prayers
    Yes, you are in my prayers cavediver. As Renee said, the power of prayer is amazing.

Hugs, Jan
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Wishing you good luck and
    Wishing you good luck and sending prayers your way.
    Sparkle
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

thinking of you..

I am praying for ONLY good
    I am praying for ONLY good news!

Hugs, Lex
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Cavediver
    I hope all went well with your PET scan today. It took about a week for my results and I'm hoping that you have a positive outcome. As for your lymphedema issue I hope it gets better. I know it can be very discouraging. Try to stay focused and positive and I wish you a very happy holiday!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Cavediver
    I hope all went well with your PET scan today. It took about a week for my results and I'm hoping that you have a positive outcome. As for your lymphedema issue I hope it gets better. I know it can be very discouraging. Try to stay focused and positive and I wish you a very happy holiday!
    {{hugs}} Char

Hoping and praying that your
    Hoping and praying that your scan went well today cavediver!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    fauxma said:

Cavediver,
    If you feel a

Cavediver,
    Stef

Prayers and positive
    Prayers and positive thoughts for you.

Post when you know your results.

Hugs, Diane