found a lump a few days ago.I am scared out of my mind.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone.I finished my treatments for Breast Cancer last Jan.Wow soon be a year.I go for my check ups every three months.On my breast that I had Breast Cancer is a lump that I have never felt till here latly.And it was sore.The Dr. thought it was ok.Said I would not have to have another mamo till next June.I called yesterday and told her I wanted a mamogram.She ordered it for next week with a ultra sound to.I could be worring about nothing.but want to make sure.Now the fear is taking over.I am scared out of my mind.I have only told my best friend.My exhusband just died a day before Thanksgiving of Cancer.My kids have had a really hard time with this.I sure don,t want to tell them anything bad news.So I will wait and see what the test says.Please I ask for your Prayers my wonderful sisters in pink.Thank you.And God Bless. Pat.

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Pat
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers until you get the results from mammo and ultrasound next week. You are doing the right thing in being proactive. This is not the time of year you want to be worrying about the possiblities. Any lump at this point is suspicious. Wishing you a positive result.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Pat
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers until you get the results from mammo and ultrasound next week. You are doing the right thing in being proactive. This is not the time of year you want to be worrying about the possiblities. Any lump at this point is suspicious. Wishing you a positive result.
    {{hugs}} Char

praying for you
    I will be praying for you and don't let your imagination take over just believe and know your ok. hugs MollyZ
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    cahjah75 said:

Pat
    {{hugs}} Char

I'm glad you insisted on the
    I'm glad you insisted on the test Pat, hopefully it will give you peace of mind.
    Dee
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Pat,
    Sorry to hear about your ex-husband. Glad you insisted on the mammogram. I'll keep you in my prayers that everything will be fine. Sending prayers to your children as well. I'm sure it's going to be hard on them this Christmas. Hugs, Jean
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    dyaneb123 said:

I'm glad you insisted on the test Pat, hopefully it will give you peace of mind.
    Dee

I was always told that cancer does not hurt....
    so maybe the soreness is a good sign. I sure do hope so! You are very wise to get the mammo, though. Hopefully it will give you the peace of mind you deserve.
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Pat,
    Sorry to hear about your ex-husband. Glad you insisted on the mammogram. I'll keep you in my prayers that everything will be fine. Sending prayers to your children as well. I'm sure it's going to be hard on them this Christmas. Hugs, Jean

Praying for you and your
    Praying for you and your family. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • shelbyhome
    shelbyhome Member Posts: 145
    Pat Prayers for you are
    Pat Prayers for you are there I hope you feel the huge hug I am sending right now... You did the right thing by requesting a mamo and just trust that things are going to be ok! Hugs:) Robbin
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Hugs
    Sending you hugs and prayers, Pat, that everything will be just fine.
    Linda
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    I understand how scared you
    I understand how scared you must be feeling. I will keep good thoughts for you.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Hi Pat
    Just know you're wrapped in prayers that all will be okay. Let us know how it goes.

Blessings and hugs to you,

Sylvia
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Don't let your mind go wild.
    Don't let your mind go wild. I am sending Prayers. I know the feeling, if I feel any bump or lump I start to wonder. My husband says not to look for trouble. I caught the breast cancer the first time while it was still very small. Surgeon says he got it all but any lump makes you start to wonder.

Many hugs and Prayers for You,
    Diana
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    dyaneb123 said:

Dee

Sending prayers for
    Sending prayers for you.

Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    dyaneb123 said:

Dee

I am glad that you are
    I am glad that you are having the test. Praying for good results Pat.

Hugs, Diane
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Pat Prayers for you are
    Pat Prayers for you are there I hope you feel the huge hug I am sending right now... You did the right thing by requesting a mamo and just trust that things are going to be ok! Hugs:) Robbin

Yes, I am sending prayers to
    Yes, I am sending prayers to you Pat.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    gagee said:

Don't let your mind go wild.
    Don't let your mind go wild. I am sending Prayers. I know the feeling, if I feel any bump or lump I start to wonder. My husband says not to look for trouble. I caught the breast cancer the first time while it was still very small. Surgeon says he got it all but any lump makes you start to wonder.

Many hugs and Prayers for You,
    Diana

Pat,
    Have you in my prayers.

Pat,
    Have you in my prayers. Just breathe sweetie and take it a day at a time. Worrying will not change whatever it is (I know this is easy to say and hard to do) but the time to worry is after you find out what it is. Hoping it will be nothing and you will soon be sighing with relief.
    Stef
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Praying for you and your
    Praying for you and your family. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Sending prayers and hugs!

Sending prayers and hugs!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I agree
    I wouldn't want to wait and see...good you requested test early. So so sorry to hear about your husband...
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    mollyz said:

praying for you
    I will be praying for you and don't let your imagination take over just believe and know your ok. hugs MollyZ

Good luck with the mammo and
    Good luck with the mammo and ultrasound. Praying for you Pat!
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415

I agree
    I wouldn't want to wait and see...good you requested test early. So so sorry to hear about your husband...

You were right!
    Good for you demanding the test. You need to have peace of mind. You have had such a rotten time and I will be thinking of you....take care.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Pat, I am so happy to see
    Pat, I am so happy to see you posting. Good for you for being proactive and requesting the testing be done now versus "wait and see". You are doing the right thing and I pray that everything turns out fine. Have a wonderful holiday and keep us posted. Sending (((hugs))) to you!!