not just another rough day at the cancer center

2»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Dear Heidi,
    I am so sorry

Dear Heidi,
    I am so sorry that this is going on and I pray that all goes well and that lymphnodes are just responding to infection or to the gallbladder issue. Much as you didn't want to hear the word petscan it is good that they are being deligent and doing this. I hope that all turns out well. You might want to pm Chen as she had what they thought was "gallbladder" issues and maybe she and you can compare things a bit.
    It seems that we are having a rocky path right now with many on the board. Damn, I hate this. It shakes my little optimistic, pollyanna, glad I have a glass, don't borrow trouble soul to its foundation.
    Let us know when you get your results and again, prayers to you.
    Stef
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    roseann4 said:

Sending you hugs.
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers till this new crisis is over.

Roseann

Sending you strength and
    Sending you strength and prayers.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    wow...
    sorry to hear and then to get the call while fuzzy/ napping...

Keep us updated...

I"ll be thinking of you....
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member

I'm so sorry...
    Along with everyone else, I am sending hugs, prayers, strength, and anything else you might need. Try to sleep well tonight, let our support rock you to sleep.

quiltingmama..
    I love your profile picture...
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Prayers on the way from me
    Prayers on the way from me too Heidi.
    God Bless
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Prayers on the way from me
    Prayers on the way from me too Heidi!
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415

wow...
    sorry to hear and then to get the call while fuzzy/ napping...

Keep us updated...

I"ll be thinking of you....

Heidi
    Take care Heidi. You didn't need this kind of news did you. Hopefully just another bump in this rocky road. I'll be thinking of you!!!
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440

Heidi
    Take care Heidi. You didn't need this kind of news did you. Hopefully just another bump in this rocky road. I'll be thinking of you!!!

So sorry Heidi
    Sending you Hugs and Prayers.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Sending healing hugs.

Sending healing hugs.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    missrenee said:

Oh, Heidi--I'm so sorry for your situation
    I'm sending all positive energy and prayers your way. You have a lot of people praying for you right now and that is powerful.

Stay strong.

Hugs, Renee

You have my prayers too
    You have my prayers too Heidi!

Hugs, Debby
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Awww Heidi,
    That

Awww Heidi,

That sucks...more tests, more doctors, more waiting. It's all so hard, but your strength inspires me. Please let us know the results of the scan, as we want to hold your hand and give you big hugs.

I'm sending strength and prayers,

Hugs,

Linda
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Heidi... my thoughts and
    Heidi... my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sorry to hear you got such crappy news. You will be in my prayers tonight. Bear Hugs to You.
    BL
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Heidi, I am sending you
    Heidi, I am sending you strength to get through this. Hopefully, the PET scan will shed some light on the situation. Hoping for a more positive result from the testing. (((Hugs)))

Saying prayers for
    Saying prayers for you!

Hugs, Diane
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member

Heidi... my thoughts and
    Heidi... my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sorry to hear you got such crappy news. You will be in my prayers tonight. Bear Hugs to You.
    BL

Heidi
    Hang in there. We all are here for you. I am so sorry that you got this sucky report. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Take care
    Jennifer
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Thinking of You Heidi
    Heidi, I hope you are resting tonight. Your lymph nodes could be swollen for any number of reasons; especially this time of year, infections of all kinds are more common. My sister never did learn what infection had caused nodes in different parts of her body to be large enough to call for a Petscan. She has never been diagnosed, and the scan was fine. I have read of liver enzymes being up do to "fatty liver." Not sure what that is, except I know it is not cancer.

I am praying for you, Heidi. This is a bump in the road that you will clear.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    fauxma said:

Dear Heidi,
    I am so sorry

Dear Heidi,
    I am so sorry that this is going on and I pray that all goes well and that lymphnodes are just responding to infection or to the gallbladder issue. Much as you didn't want to hear the word petscan it is good that they are being deligent and doing this. I hope that all turns out well. You might want to pm Chen as she had what they thought was "gallbladder" issues and maybe she and you can compare things a bit.
    It seems that we are having a rocky path right now with many on the board. Damn, I hate this. It shakes my little optimistic, pollyanna, glad I have a glass, don't borrow trouble soul to its foundation.
    Let us know when you get your results and again, prayers to you.
    Stef

Sending cyber hugs and
    Sending cyber hugs and prayers for you Heidi.

Leeza