I sent Scotch Freckles a basket of flowers and signed it from the Kindred Spirits and Pink Warriors.

Options
2»

Comments

• gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Options
    You have been so thoughtful
    You have been so thoughtful in the short time I know you. God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
    Diana
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    So glad that you reached out
    So glad that you reached out and did this and to include us as well is just so you. My heart just hurts so much for her. Den and I have been together for nearly that long and I can't even imagine how hard this must be for her. You are so the heart of this board and I am so glad that you are here for all of us. I have her in my prayers.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Thank you, dear Chen...
    Your thoughtful kindness continues to amaze... Thanks for including all of us here. A lovely gesture, indeed.

Kindest regards, Susan
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Thank you, dear Chen...
    Your thoughtful kindness continues to amaze... Thanks for including all of us here. A lovely gesture, indeed.

Kindest regards, Susan

Thank you, Chen
    As always, you seem to be the one who thinks of others first, and just know that you always make us think of you when we think of kindness. This particular gesture was simply one of the best I have ever seen, and wanted you to know how appreciative I am for having you as a fellow Kindred Spirit. Hugs, Judy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Thank you, Chen
    As always, you seem to be the one who thinks of others first, and just know that you always make us think of you when we think of kindness. This particular gesture was simply one of the best I have ever seen, and wanted you to know how appreciative I am for having you as a fellow Kindred Spirit. Hugs, Judy

Thank you, Miss Chenheart .. You are such a caring and
    giving person .. Awed by you wonderfuliness ----

Vicki Sam
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    Thanks so much!
    What a sweet and thoughtful thing to do for her. I can't even imagine her pain and I am so glad you were able to do this for her and for us too.
  • Different Ballgame
    Options
    Me, too
    Dear Claudia,

I also wanted to send you money for the flowers. Then I read your response to the offer.

All I can say is that you truly are OUR ANGEL.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Me, too
    Dear Claudia,

I also wanted to send you money for the flowers. Then I read your response to the offer.

All I can say is that you truly are OUR ANGEL.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Your the best
    Thank You for being the nice and very thoughtful person you are!
    Your incredible, Love you sister!
    Karie
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    weazer said:

Your the best
    Thank You for being the nice and very thoughtful person you are!
    Your incredible, Love you sister!
    Karie

Bless you
    for your thoughtfulness.

Thank you.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    sea60 said:

Bless you
    for your thoughtfulness.

Thank you.

To all of us who have been
    To all of us who have been touched by the kindness and love and caring of those around us, being able to sign our names to a card was such a small thing. I was honored to carry you with me and to hug our sister across the miles during such an untimely and tragic event.
    We are always united....and I love you all.
    Chen
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options
    chenheart said:

To all of us who have been
    To all of us who have been touched by the kindness and love and caring of those around us, being able to sign our names to a card was such a small thing. I was honored to carry you with me and to hug our sister across the miles during such an untimely and tragic event.
    We are always united....and I love you all.
    Chen

Bless your pea picking "Heart"
    What a thoughtful and generous thing for you to do. What a giving spirit you are...proud to walk with through this journey.

Love you too, Chen (and all my sisters in pink!!)