What to do about my job..... any advice?

Options
2»

Comments

24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Kylez said:

Hoping that you can find out
    Hoping that you can find out the information from what everyone has posted here. And, good luck to you.

Interesting question
    I had just moved and started new job in Paper Mill when I was diagnosed though I had found the first lump before I moved and had it looked at dx'd as fibrous cyst.
    Thankfully I had moved and got a new job because the old job could not have done what this job's insurance and human resouces manager did for me. But I too realized that manufacturing was killing me since I had been doing it since I was 15 years of age. It was actually thought with all my problems I would never be hold down a full time job and that is true I do not work full time, but when I work I work long hours and hard labor.
    My advice to you is to find something that you love and can inspire you because so often we do things we do not really want to do and then get into a rut and stay. I was taught that money is power and you can do what you want with your won money so worked with the men. I still do but now in construction and work mudding and taping drywall and work when I want and flexable. I truly love this and love working by myself or with a couple of others. Who would of thought a breast cancer survivor would be the one to learn such a trade though I could see clearly years ago where that North America middle income was going which was due to pure greed.
    Maybe it is time for internet since we hear stories all the time of people making money with just a few hours of effort.
    Tara