Pinklflutterby aka Libby...Did you get your PET scan results?

Ritzy
Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Libby! I have been thinking of you and praying that you get good results on your PET scan. I read where you should have gotten them yesterday or today. Please post when you can, and, praying it is good news only!

Sue :)

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Praying for good results for
    Praying for good results for you too!
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Alexis F said:

Praying for good results for
    Praying for good results for you too!

Not yet
    I called my onc and left a message today to please call if they had the results and I did not receive a call back so Im guessing they dont have them. I will call again in the morning!!!

Thank you both for checking on me!!!! TOOOO sweet :)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Not yet
    I called my onc and left a message today to please call if they had the results and I did not receive a call back so Im guessing they dont have them. I will call again in the morning!!!

Thank you both for checking on me!!!! TOOOO sweet :)

We all are concerned about
    We all are concerned about you Libby. I am hoping and praying that you get some much deserved good news.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    jnl said:

We all are concerned about
    We all are concerned about you Libby. I am hoping and praying that you get some much deserved good news.

Hugs, Leeza

Ok Libby. But, have you
    Ok Libby. But, have you heard anything now? Kind of getting worried...

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Ritzy said:

Ok Libby. But, have you
    Ok Libby. But, have you heard anything now? Kind of getting worried...

I'm praying no news
    is good news!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    sea60 said:

I'm praying no news
    is good news!

Hugs,

Sylvia

NO!
    and its driving me nuts!! I cant wait for my onc to be back from Maternity leave. Her fill in is only at the location I go to on Wednesdays. I left a few messages and finally one of the assistants called me back and said they are not allowed to read the resuls to me and that he would call as soon as he could. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

But I do believe that if it where something bad, he would of made the time to call!

Thank you all for checking one me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

NO!
    and its driving me nuts!! I cant wait for my onc to be back from Maternity leave. Her fill in is only at the location I go to on Wednesdays. I left a few messages and finally one of the assistants called me back and said they are not allowed to read the resuls to me and that he would call as soon as he could. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

But I do believe that if it where something bad, he would of made the time to call!

Thank you all for checking one me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if it would
    I don't know if it would help Libby, but, I would insist very earnestly to know the results. I called my oncologist once for my bone scan results, as, I knew they would be in, and, got his nurse. I told her I HAD to know, and, I was coming to their office right then if she didn't tell me. She gave me the results, which were good, and, I finally had some peace of mind. I am not sure they are suppose to, but, they have to know how anxious we are. And, I wasn't waiting for my oncologist to call me back.

Praying for excellent results for you!