A box of treasures from Lighthouse_7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aisling8
aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Oh, Wanda,

Thank you so much!! Two beautiful ornaments -- a sparkly ice cream cone, the cutest Teddy bear you ever saw. But that's not all!! A candy cane (yum), a medallion with a sweet sweet angel on one side and on the back, a small cross and the words Angel of Healing and a sweet tiny heart underneath. And that's not all -- a lovely card which says a contribution has been made to the American Cancer Society in my honor.

Wow!!! You know how to give gifts, Wanda!!!

I love them all and feel so blessed to have so many loving people in my life.

Thank you,
victoria

Comments

• Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Your welcome Victoria and I
    Your welcome Victoria and I just saw your post. Timing is the right word.
    We are all blessed to have each other and I'm so glad that you offered to be my secret Santa.
    Every time I look at my ornaments I will think of you and Dee (my other secret Santa).
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Victoria
    Wanda sure sent you a basket of Christmas cheer. The donation in your honor is especially touching! Enjoy :-)
    Char
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Whooooo hoooo~ this sounds
    Whooooo hoooo~ this sounds absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Hugs and Happiness!
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

Your welcome Victoria and I
    Your welcome Victoria and I just saw your post. Timing is the right word.
    We are all blessed to have each other and I'm so glad that you offered to be my secret Santa.
    Every time I look at my ornaments I will think of you and Dee (my other secret Santa).

It's still a secret, Lighthouse!
    I just went back to "making a list and checking it twice", Lighthouse! Aside from sweet Victoria, The "secret Santa" who also sent you an ornament was NOT Dee~ I mix all the names and addresses up...who you send to is not who would have sent to you. I love this Elf-stuff!!!!

Ho Ho Ho!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

Whooooo hoooo~ this sounds
    Whooooo hoooo~ this sounds absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Hugs and Happiness!
    Chen♥

What lovely gifts and the
    What lovely gifts and the donation is like the icing on the cake. Such a wonderful to do.
    Stef
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    fauxma said:

What lovely gifts and the
    What lovely gifts and the donation is like the icing on the cake. Such a wonderful to do.
    Stef

Wow .. and double Wow .. what a wonderful and
    kind gesture -- Oh my, do we have some AWESOME Women on our board or what? Victoria - I am so happy for you.

Vicki
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    chenheart said:

It's still a secret, Lighthouse!
    I just went back to "making a list and checking it twice", Lighthouse! Aside from sweet Victoria, The "secret Santa" who also sent you an ornament was NOT Dee~ I mix all the names and addresses up...who you send to is not who would have sent to you. I love this Elf-stuff!!!!

Ho Ho Ho!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen,
    Can I blame Chemo

Chen,
    Can I blame Chemo Brain! You are so right. I already thanked my dear Santa for her Snowman ornament. I am so sorry that I screwed up!
    She didn't have her screen name but I know that she's Claudia. Geez, Dee was mine ...
    Thanks again Chen for all that you do.
    Wanda