Onc Visit and Scan Results for Sundance

2»

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Clarification
    Just wanted to clear up a sentence when I said, "table the discussion for next year..."

Me and the onc were talking about cancer topics I had on my mind - it's the holidays now and I thought the serious stuff could just wait until the calendar rolled over...

So, nothing deep and serious about me in particular - I don't want you worrying needlessly about me - I'm groovy:)

So, thanks everyone for your kind comments!

Time for some cheer and glad tidings...

-Craig
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Clarification
    Just wanted to clear up a sentence when I said, "table the discussion for next year..."

Me and the onc were talking about cancer topics I had on my mind - it's the holidays now and I thought the serious stuff could just wait until the calendar rolled over...

So, nothing deep and serious about me in particular - I don't want you worrying needlessly about me - I'm groovy:)

-Craig

hang in Craig
    well done big guy.....keep going....

here come those big cold snowy Canuck hugs

maggie may
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Clarification

-Craig

Goove on!
    Thanks for the clarification, Craig!
  • newperson
    newperson Member Posts: 76
    Sundanceh said:

Clarification

-Craig

Tha
    Thank you for your updates. You are truly a hero here. Keep up the good work. Best wishes to you. - Lucy
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    This is the news that I am
    This is the news that I am looking forward to,I got it and I love it.Thanks.Take care and best luck with the rest of the chemo.
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Good to hear from you,
    Good to hear from you, Craig! And I'm glad to see that things are moving in the right direction for you! As always, your optimism is infectious and I love reading your posts. As far as the Folfiri, I'm on that now and it's a doozy, but I'm trying to focus on the positive in hopes that someday soon, I will be in remission and can come off of it. Or at least push back to every 3 weeks. Anyway, you take care, my friend!

-Sheri
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Craig!
    Hey Craig! I'm so glad to hear the good news about the left lung & I pray that what is showing in the right is just scar tissue or inflammation, as you said. For now- wow- so exciting!! Those doctors should know by now to not give a prognosis to their patients declaring that they won't make it- you and so many others have proven that it was WRONG!!
    Love it!!

Keep on going and enjoy Christmas and the whole season. :)

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Way to go!
    Craig,

I am so happy to hear your great news! You deserve it!!! I wish you a wonderful Christmas and look forward to hearing more good news from you.

Hugs,
    Sara
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Clarification

-Craig

Whew!
    Okay, I feel better now! Maybe a little dancing is in order!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Clarification

-Craig

Whoo
    Thanks for the clarification, we can all happy dance now.
    Winter Marie
  • LOUSWIFT
    LOUSWIFT Member Posts: 371 Member
    experts
    Isn't it great to show the experts they are wrong? Keep up the fight kick cancers ****! Lou