Where, 'O Where could my ornament Beeeeee??

Options
2»

Comments

• weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Mailed Mine on Wednesday
    Mine was mailed via UPS on Wednesday, December 8. Delivery is supposed to be today, Friday, December 10. Hope she gets it today. Otherwise she will get it on Monday.

BE PATIENT. IT IS TRAVELING A DISTANCE FROM MY HOUSE TO YOUR HOUSE.

Hugs,
    Janelle

Mailed mine Monday
    I hope mine gets there today, it is traveling a ways, but I thought for sure she would of gotten it by now.
    Karie
  • chriskaput
    chriskaput Member Posts: 109
    Options
    ornament
    I mailed mine out yesterday to FL!! guess who!! It will arrive there tomorrow. Hope she likes it : )

Happy Holidays all.
    Hugs,
    Chris
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

Mailed Mine on Wednesday
    Mine was mailed via UPS on Wednesday, December 8. Delivery is supposed to be today, Friday, December 10. Hope she gets it today. Otherwise she will get it on Monday.

BE PATIENT. IT IS TRAVELING A DISTANCE FROM MY HOUSE TO YOUR HOUSE.

Hugs,
    Janelle

Janelle
    It arrived today! All the way from IL to CT in 2 days! Love all of it :-)
    Char
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Options

ornament
    I mailed mine out yesterday to FL!! guess who!! It will arrive there tomorrow. Hope she likes it : )

Happy Holidays all.
    Hugs,
    Chris

my ornament is in the trunk and ready to goooo...
    My will be on it's way today (Sat.) Sorry I felt to bad to go out but things look brighter for me today. My secret sister is in Iowa and it is coming from Calif. Hope you like it as much as I did. I even bought one for each of my daughters and myself.

Merry Christmas to All,
    Diana
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    gagee said:

my ornament is in the trunk and ready to goooo...
    My will be on it's way today (Sat.) Sorry I felt to bad to go out but things look brighter for me today. My secret sister is in Iowa and it is coming from Calif. Hope you like it as much as I did. I even bought one for each of my daughters and myself.

Merry Christmas to All,
    Diana

on the way!!
    Mine went out via priority mail 2 days ago. If it didn't arrive today it will be there (in WA from Indiana!) on Monday :)
    This has been so much fun I'm so glat that Chen has graciously put this together for us!
    *hugs*
    Heather