Jayne Armstrong....world's most amazing woman

Hissy_Fitz
Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Jayne posted a couple of days ago on Face Book that she had been out bike riding with a friend. She must be the only patient in the history of Hospice who can do that!

Jayne has just passed her 8th anniversary with OC and continues to fight, even though she is no longer doing active treatment.

The world needs more heroes like Jayne.
Carlene

Comments

• nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    AMAZING
    My heart sank initially when I saw the title. She is an amazing women, truly. I sometimes read her blog. I hope to be as fortunate in my fight.
  • Cafewoman53
    Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member
    You are so right !
    Her love of life , her family , and pets is truley amazing and is so encouraging ! I hope she knows how much hope she give us .

Colleen
  • Cafewoman53
    Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member
    You are so right !
    s
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    ride on, Jayne
    What an inspiration she is!
    (((HUGS))) Maria
    Maria
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    nancy591 said:

AMAZING
    My heart sank initially when I saw the title. She is an amazing women, truly. I sometimes read her blog. I hope to be as fortunate in my fight.

I would like to even have a portion
    of stamina, great sense of humor and just plain ol' gut it out and fight spirit this woman has. Reading her blog gives me an energy boost from deep within every time.
    kathleen
  • wendybill
    wendybill Member Posts: 84
    Mwee said:

ride on, Jayne
    What an inspiration she is!
    (((HUGS))) Maria
    Maria

Wow!
    This is great news. The last I read she had transitioned to hospice service. I wonder if her ability to live through this has to do with her love for her husband. It is evident from her postings that he is a huge part of her fight. Thanks for sharing this.

Wendy