New day, New post

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
Hi All,
Thank you all for the kind words and caring support. I really needed to hear/read that.
I woke up feeling a lot less scared and a lot more angry. I think anger is much better that fear. I am ready to find the solutions. I know in my heart that I need to go elsewhere for tx. I will still get the bmb, us, mri at local ca center, then take all of that and everything else I have had to the new location. It is a lot to do, and I am sure that I will need to ask for your suport from time to time. And of course, I'll still be here for all of you too. Thanks so much..
peaceful healing
Lisha

Comments

  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    Good for you!
    Hi lisha,
    I knew the old "Libra" do it or die trying attitude would kick in! We arn't ones to "quit" on anything, and yes...anger can really put a fire in our bellies and make us that much stronger for a fight! You have so much support here and we will travel this rough road with you...not physically but 100% mentally! I'm still the resident "night owl" and I check the site throughout the night(poet and don't kniow it..ha!).. before shutting down my puter...we won't give up and neither will you!
    Love and good positive thoughts...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    allmost60 said:

    Good for you!
    Hi lisha,
    I knew the old "Libra" do it or die trying attitude would kick in! We arn't ones to "quit" on anything, and yes...anger can really put a fire in our bellies and make us that much stronger for a fight! You have so much support here and we will travel this rough road with you...not physically but 100% mentally! I'm still the resident "night owl" and I check the site throughout the night(poet and don't kniow it..ha!).. before shutting down my puter...we won't give up and neither will you!
    Love and good positive thoughts...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

    NIGHT OWL
    GONNA START CALLING YOU "HOOTIE" I go out at night time for this or that and where I live I hear a lot of owls. First thing thru my mind is,"I wonder if thats Sue!!!!"hahahaha. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Movin' On
    Lisha,
    Thats the spirit!!! You have other options out there and you will find them. (FNHL-1-4A-5/100
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sue and John,
    I have spent the day trying to stay upbeat and positive. I even thought I would try to change my picture. Well, clearly my brain is not fully with it. You may notice that my pic is gone. I tried to put a new one in, but kept getting an old photo from cyberland. Don't understand, but decided that for now I will leave it alone and try again when my head is clearer.LOL. Maybe I am just old..
    I am waiting for the rad dept to call and set the dates and also to set the date for bmb. Lots of fun..
    I plan to deal with all of this one day at a time. I hope that plan works..
    Sue, I am sorry to hear your hair is starting to go. I thought you would be one of those few lucky ones to keep your hair. Sorry that didn't work out. Just keep your sweet head covered, if your head is warm, the rest of you will be warm.
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    Better
    Lisha,

    Yes! Mad is much better than Sad! Good for you, you can do this! Keep us posted with your progress finding a new treatment location. We're here for you.

    Love and prayers,
    Donna
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    COBRA666 said:

    NIGHT OWL
    GONNA START CALLING YOU "HOOTIE" I go out at night time for this or that and where I live I hear a lot of owls. First thing thru my mind is,"I wonder if thats Sue!!!!"hahahaha. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

    hahaha!..(at least I thought so)
    Hi John,
    Last night I took a pill for my headache around 12:30 and ended up falling asleep in my comfy re-cliner. Steve gets up at 4:00 each morning and he said I left the lights on in the kitchen and bathroom, all of the Christmas lights up-stairs and in the family room and outside. He found me layed back in my chair with my laptop open in my lap, T.V was on and both of the fireplaces,(living room and family room) were going..(electric). Sure glad he's a patient man...all he did was guide me to bed and then spent the next half hour shutting everything off. Hootie here needs to shut everything off BEFORE she take any meds!
    Love...Sue
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    allmost60 said:

    hahaha!..(at least I thought so)
    Hi John,
    Last night I took a pill for my headache around 12:30 and ended up falling asleep in my comfy re-cliner. Steve gets up at 4:00 each morning and he said I left the lights on in the kitchen and bathroom, all of the Christmas lights up-stairs and in the family room and outside. He found me layed back in my chair with my laptop open in my lap, T.V was on and both of the fireplaces,(living room and family room) were going..(electric). Sure glad he's a patient man...all he did was guide me to bed and then spent the next half hour shutting everything off. Hootie here needs to shut everything off BEFORE she take any meds!
    Love...Sue

    Movie Magic
    Sue,
    Sorta reminds me of the Xmas "Vacation movie" when The Griswalds are riding down the road at 50mph and it shows the kids in the back are asleep. Then the camera switches to the wife in the passenger seat and shes sound asleep. Then it goes to Chevy Chase,the driver, and hes in a deeper sleep than the rest of them.Just a little humor!!! John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)