I will not give up - here is my research so far..

Options
hope88
hope88 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
I just found out my mom has Adenocarcinoma of the lung. My sister and I have decided not to cry or feel hopeless because we know staying strong is the only weapon we have left to battle with cancer.

Coming on to this wesite have given me a lot of hope and encouragement. I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to post information and support.

I have beeen doing a lot of research and I would like to share with you what I found, and this is also the diet that my mom is currently on.

My mom's diet:

8:00 am wake up
Take immunocal + vegetable enzynes

9:30 Breakfast + Astragulas

10:30 Yunzhi

12:30 Lunch + astragulas
- also a spoon of chop fresh garlic

4:00 - immunocal

6:00 dinner + Astragulas

8:00 Yunzhi

Please do your own research about the benefit of each product and decide what works for you.

Good Luck. Be strong we can fight this...don't give up

Comments

• stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I feel for you
    Sometimes I think it's harder on the kids to see their parent with cancer, than it is for the patient!
    Is your mom having chemotherapy and/or radiation, as well as taking herbs?

Wishing your mom and you the best,
    stayingcalm
  • catcon49
    catcon49 Member Posts: 398
    Options

I feel for you
    Sometimes I think it's harder on the kids to see their parent with cancer, than it is for the patient!
    Is your mom having chemotherapy and/or radiation, as well as taking herbs?

Wishing your mom and you the best,
    stayingcalm

Did your mom have surgery?
    Did your mom have surgery? Also, what stage is she? My mother is also a cancer survivor, Ovarian IIIc. Doing well for the past 3 years. They discovered I had lung early stage adenocarcinoma lung cancer due to xray before removing my ovaries. It is very difficult to watch our parents suffer. Sounds like your mom is doing well. It took my mom 3 weeks in the hospital just to get out of bed. Good luck and God Bless.