thank you to everyone on this board

Options
gerryo
gerryo Member Posts: 50
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I have only posted once about my husband on this board back in June. Since then life has not been the same. Brief update since 8/25/10......surgery recurrent stage IV, sepsis, enterocutaneous fistula, 22 days ICU, tpn, ablation to liver met. Docs are not even treating his cancer because of all of the problems. I was about to give up that my husband was not going to survive this, then I went on the board last night, read some posts and my spirits are again high. I am ready to fight the fight because of all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me see the light again.

Comments

• Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    gerryo
    Hi gerryo. Just wanted to say that I am glad you are back in the fighting mode and I hope that all goes good for you and your husband.

-Pat
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    Jaylo969 said:

gerryo
    Hi gerryo. Just wanted to say that I am glad you are back in the fighting mode and I hope that all goes good for you and your husband.

-Pat

gerryo, welcome back to the
    fight ! don't give up and just ask for any support you can need!
    Cheer up!
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    You are welcome
    It is good to "see" you and let us help in any way we can. HUGS
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Fight on !
    I am glad this forum helped you to get back into the fighting mode. Best wishes to you + your husband.
  • Eltina21
    Eltina21 Member Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    Never give up, we are in the fight with you.

Peace and Blessings,
    Karen
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Sigh....many times it's the hardest on we who watch....
    I've been on both sides of the fence...patient and caregiver...I don't rightly know which is harder....

BIG hugs to you, dear soul!

Hugs, Kathi
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Sorry
    I'm sorry things have been so rough. I'm glad comments on the board brought you back up.

*hugs*
    Gail