Meeting with Onc tomorrow

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
Hi all,
Well, tomorrow I meet with the onc to try and get a plan in place. I am not feeling very hopeful at this point. Seems like everytime I see the Dr, things just get more complicated and very difficult. Its hard to stay positive. I am so tired.
Our thanksgiving was fine, no major family drama, except for my daughters oven not working. We put the turkeys in our oven and brought them to her house when they were done. Its a good thing we live so close to each other.
I hope all of you had a warm and happy thanksgiving...
peaceful healing
Lisha

Comments

  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
    positive
    Lisha, try to keep the faith, its so hard I know! I will be praying for you. I know the feeling about the oven! We hosted our parents 50th and we lost power! Had to drive to brothers house to cook, turned out ok!!!!! best wishes at the Doc's... Vinny
  • Chris17
    Chris17 Member Posts: 175
    vinny59 said:

    positive
    Lisha, try to keep the faith, its so hard I know! I will be praying for you. I know the feeling about the oven! We hosted our parents 50th and we lost power! Had to drive to brothers house to cook, turned out ok!!!!! best wishes at the Doc's... Vinny

    Will be praying for you
    Lisha you will be in my prayers, you have had so much going on in your life, emotionally i know it can be draining, you have come a long way and have endured it all,even though im in remission, my emotions are all over the place, every ache and pain every cough etc sends me into an emotional roller coaster, keep your head up,i can tell you dont worry but i know better, just as Vinny said keep the faith, i have seen you post so many words of encouragement to others, now its our turn to encourage you, will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending positive thoughts your way, take care sweet lady
    Chris (FNHL stage3-4/08)in remission
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    The appt.
    Lisha,
    I wish you luck today with your appt. Everytime someone here has an appt. I keep thinking of them all day. I will be watching for your post and wishing you the best. Just keep the positive thoughts. John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    COBRA666 said:

    The appt.
    Lisha,
    I wish you luck today with your appt. Everytime someone here has an appt. I keep thinking of them all day. I will be watching for your post and wishing you the best. Just keep the positive thoughts. John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

    Me too Lisha!
    Hi Lisha,
    You are in my prayers also. Keep at it, one of these doctors is going to come up with a plan and then you will be able to get this show on the road. Let us know what you find out today. My fingers and toes are crossed! I've got a plumber here today and what a mess! It's snowing like the dickins outside and of all things on top of the snow I've got a pipe in the ceiling down in the basement that broke! Water everywhere! I have ZERO energy....my body feels like S&*#...and now this mess! Like I said before...life doesn't stop just because we have cancer...hahaha!Hang in there sweetie and I'm confident all will work out for you!
    Love...Sue..(FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    allmost60 said:

    Me too Lisha!
    Hi Lisha,
    You are in my prayers also. Keep at it, one of these doctors is going to come up with a plan and then you will be able to get this show on the road. Let us know what you find out today. My fingers and toes are crossed! I've got a plumber here today and what a mess! It's snowing like the dickins outside and of all things on top of the snow I've got a pipe in the ceiling down in the basement that broke! Water everywhere! I have ZERO energy....my body feels like S&*#...and now this mess! Like I said before...life doesn't stop just because we have cancer...hahaha!Hang in there sweetie and I'm confident all will work out for you!
    Love...Sue..(FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

    Just had a kitchen crisis...
    Lisha,

    I continue to pray for you with positive thoughts...

    Last night, my hubby's casserole dish accidently hit our 2 years old glass oven door and it broke into a million pieces!! ALL OVER the kitchen everywhere!!! Our kitchen faucet went out of order at the same time. Holy dickens!! Luckily, our friends who are plumbers/carpenters came to our rescue - but gotta to pay them anyway, ha!! I swept and vacuumed then crashed due to recent chemo effects. No fun!!

    Next week - PET and CAT scans my turn - think, think, think positive results!!!!

    Liz