prayers accepted

Options
2»

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I hope you are feeling well.
    I hope you are feeling well. You are in my prayers and thoughts. Take care Darlin Kay
  • jphilpo
    jphilpo Member Posts: 177
    Options
    I am sending you such
    I am sending you such positive thoughts. Please be at peace and know we are all with you,

Jean
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Praying for you for a smooth
    Praying for you for a smooth chemoday. I found I had more problems with the Neulesta.
    Made my bones hurt more than the femara I'm on now. I started taking 3 or 4 Advil couple hrs before. It seemed to help me. Course, clear it with your onc or the nurses. Will be thinking of you. I also liked my music. Helped me relax. Oh,also took my pillow and blankey. lol Cyber hugs and love to you, Katz
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Jean
    hope all went well with chemo #3 today. I don't see a new post so wondering.......
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Jean
    hope all went well with chemo #3 today. I don't see a new post so wondering.......
    {{hugs}} Char

praying
    Praying with you Jean.
    Marsha
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Options
    My prayers are with you.
    My prayers are with you. God will be there for you. Just let him know you need his help. He has always been there for me and my family. Even though these past few months I started to wonder (Where did he go). My prayers and all of yours, out there, have helped me greatly. This is a wonderful site with a lot of caring people.

Good luck and my thoughts will be with you tomorrow.

Hugs, Diana
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

May you feel "our pink
    May you feel "our pink sisters" strength today, and feel "HIS" presence and peace also.

Soft hugs, and big prayers,
    Kristi

Sending my prayers
    Sending my prayers too.

Hugs, Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    gagee said:

My prayers are with you.
    My prayers are with you. God will be there for you. Just let him know you need his help. He has always been there for me and my family. Even though these past few months I started to wonder (Where did he go). My prayers and all of yours, out there, have helped me greatly. This is a wonderful site with a lot of caring people.

Good luck and my thoughts will be with you tomorrow.

Hugs, Diana

Praying for and with you
    Praying for and with you Jean.

Hugs, Angie