Wow I got my ornament today from Kristi

Options
grandmasueb
grandmasueb Member Posts: 49
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Thank you Kristi I love the snow angel you sent I will cherish it forever I also love the fudge you had made I am so sorry to hear about your grandma keep you chin up and things always gets better I will be praying for you and I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Comments

• Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    Angels are always cherished
    An angel watches over you and your tree! The homemade fudge is good for the body and soul. What a combination! Everyone is so thoughtful in her selection of an ornament to please that special CSN sister.

Happy Holidays,
    Janelle
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    HOOOORAY!!! So many of us
    HOOOORAY!!! So many of us are getting and sending our ornaments~ this is such a fun thing to do!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

HOOOORAY!!! So many of us
    HOOOORAY!!! So many of us are getting and sending our ornaments~ this is such a fun thing to do!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

A snow angel, how cute that
    A snow angel, how cute that sounds. And fudge, how divine. It's one of my holiday presents from a close friend and I just love it. I was too lazy to go to the post office so tomorrow for sure.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    It's so
    nice hearing about everyone's ornaments. Angels are especially nice, aren't they!
    Char
  • grandmasueb
    grandmasueb Member Posts: 49
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

It's so
    nice hearing about everyone's ornaments. Angels are especially nice, aren't they!
    Char

Kristi
    I want to thank you

Kristi

I want to thank you again for the beautiful Snow angel and the fantastic fudge
  • hopefulwhumor
    hopefulwhumor Member Posts: 45
    Options

Kristi
    I want to thank you

Kristi

I want to thank you again for the beautiful Snow angel and the fantastic fudge

You are so very welcome!!!
    You are so very welcome!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying them. This is such a good time, hearing about everyone's gifts! Now I'm patiently waiting for mine.

Kristi
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

You are so very welcome!!!
    You are so very welcome!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying them. This is such a good time, hearing about everyone's gifts! Now I'm patiently waiting for mine.

Kristi

I love this sharing and Secret Santa -- Ok, not so
    secret .. but the smiles our ornaments have brought to each of us .. is priceless, and unforgettable.

Thank you, ChenHeart!!

Vicki Sam