I am speechless ... Just received my box of goodies .. from my Secret Santa .. Oh My .. How Excite

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well .. I am smiling from ear to ear, cuz my secret Santa (Cypress Cynthia) knows me soooo well. I can not believe my good fortune .. My ornament is from the NFL - Team Spirit - Hand Painted Glass Mascot with New Orleans Saints Football -- How spot on - and precise this gift is .. I adore it! Thank you for the time and energy spent purchasing this very valued Christmas gift! I will treasure this, Forever.

C.C. also included a gorgeous and exquisite 'warm fuzzie' for me. How very very thoughtful! C.C.'s homemade blankets are beautiful, and you can feel the love when you wrap yourself in it, as I am doing right now. -- :-).

Thank you Cypress Cynthia -- What a wonderful way to start off our 2010 Holiday Season.

Vicki Sam

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    You are so welcome!
    It was so much fun to put your package together--you are such a warm and wonderful person. I was grinning ear to ear as I addressed it to Mrs. Peyton Manning! ;-) The blanket IS filled with love, so cuddle up and know I am with you!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Awww Vickie!
    That CypressCynthia is just a wonderful person! Glad that she made your day! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Vicki
    It's exciting reading the posts of those who have received their ornaments. I'm still patiently waiting. I mailed mine out yesterday and hope my recipient enjoys hers as much as the one Cynthia sent you. Of course, you are the NFL queen around here :-)
    Happy Thanksgiving, Char
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Vicki
    It's exciting reading the posts of those who have received their ornaments. I'm still patiently waiting. I mailed mine out yesterday and hope my recipient enjoys hers as much as the one Cynthia sent you. Of course, you are the NFL queen around here :-)
    Happy Thanksgiving, Char

VickieSam,
    That was a

VickieSam,
    That was a wonderful description of your ornament and how appropriate for you. And also how lucky are you to receive one of Cynthia warm fuzzies. Cuddle and enjoy. And Cynthia, what a sweetie to include one of your hand made blankies.
    Again, this is fun, fun, fun.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Awww....this is so fun!!
    I love this :)
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    sea60 said:

Awww....this is so fun!!
    I love this :)

I'm grinning~~
    from ear to ear as I read this!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508

I'm grinning~~
    from ear to ear as I read this!

I love reading all this
    I love reading all this excitement and happiness!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    This is truly all I wanted
    This is truly all I wanted when I suggested the exchange~that senders and recipients all be filled with the wonder of winter, and that we can all share in the love of connecting with our sisters.

I am soooooo happy!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    chenheart said:

This is truly all I wanted
    This is truly all I wanted when I suggested the exchange~that senders and recipients all be filled with the wonder of winter, and that we can all share in the love of connecting with our sisters.

I am soooooo happy!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Job .. well done Miss Chen❥ ❥
    Vicki Sam
  • jbuff
    jbuff Member Posts: 27
    Who Dat!!!
    :)
  • jbuff
    jbuff Member Posts: 27
    Who Dat!!!