Happy Thanksgiving

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
To all my seasoned pink sisters and to the new ones just starting or currently in treatment, I wish you all a blessed and happy holiday.

To those who have an appetite to eat this holiday , Enjoy. To those who have no appetite I promise you it will come back. Enjoy what you can, and if that means just resting by all means do just that.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments

• heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    ditto what natly said ;)
    happy thanksgiving to all my pink sisters! i am heading out to my mom's right after my radiation treatment this morning. although the date is not exact, it was the morning before thanksgiving 2009 as i was getting ready to head to my mom's house that i found the huge lymph node mass that started this crazy journey.

what a long strange road this has been. but i am extremely thankful for my excellent doctors, for my mom, and for the amazing women i have met on this board!
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Same to you natly15
    And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my sisters in pink (and brothers too). I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I am very thankful for all of you. I don't think I would have made it this far on this journey without all of your love and support.

natly, we both are thankful for our healthy grandchildren. Troy and Isabella were little fighters!

Hugs, Jean
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Jean 0609 said:

Same to you natly15
    And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my sisters in pink (and brothers too). I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I am very thankful for all of you. I don't think I would have made it this far on this journey without all of your love and support.

natly, we both are thankful for our healthy grandchildren. Troy and Isabella were little fighters!

Hugs, Jean

Have
    a Happy/Healthy Thanksgiving everyone! I too am thankful for all of you!
    ♥ always
    Cat
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    DITTO!!!!!!!!!
    Nat,

A Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family, too! WE all have have much to be thankful for. I am full of thanks and gratitude.....I am very thankful to all the wonderful women on this board who have helped me during this nightmarish journey.....and I pray that we continued to be blessed.....

A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL THE "SISTERS"
    Nancy
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    A very special Happy
    A very special Happy Thanksgiving wish to ALL of YOU!!! This is a special board with even more special sisters and brothers and for that I am thankful!!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    A happy and safe
    A happy and safe Thanksgiving to all.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

A happy and safe
    A happy and safe Thanksgiving to all.

Hugs,

Linda

~~Happy Thanksgiving~~
    Wishing all of my sisters in pink a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. I will most certainly say a prayer for each of you at the dinner table and give thanks that I have met all of you beautiful, wonderful women! I am blessed!

Sue :)
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Natalie
    wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving too.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    God Bless this Discussion Board!!! Not cooking; plan on hybernating. Everyone enjoy their day! So many of you have given me good advice and companionship, that is something I am definitely thankful for.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577

Happy Thanksgiving!!
    God Bless this Discussion Board!!! Not cooking; plan on hybernating. Everyone enjoy their day! So many of you have given me good advice and companionship, that is something I am definitely thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving
    I hope all of my pink sisters have a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. We all have something to be thankful for - each other.

Georgia
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Oh yes, Happy Thanksgiving
    Oh yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my sisters. I consider my self the most blessed that I have found all of you. I have so much to be thankful for. And you all have help me so very much to get through my journey. THANK YOU ALL. I could bust I'm so happy!!! Love to all Kay
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Oh yes, Happy Thanksgiving
    Oh yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my sisters. I consider my self the most blessed that I have found all of you. I have so much to be thankful for. And you all have help me so very much to get through my journey. THANK YOU ALL. I could bust I'm so happy!!! Love to all Kay

Natly .. Happy Thanksgiving .. I am wishing for you
    and your family .. along with health,happiness and Joy this holiday season.

Strength and Courage -- all year long,

Vicki Sam
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Jean 0609 said:

Same to you natly15

Hugs, Jean

Hoping you had a great
    Hoping you had a great thanksgiving Natly!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    VickiSam said:

Natly .. Happy Thanksgiving .. I am wishing for you
    and your family .. along with health,happiness and Joy this holiday season.

Strength and Courage -- all year long,

Vicki Sam

Happy Thanksgiving Natly and
    Happy Thanksgiving Natly and all the sisters in PINK!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Thank you for the holiday
    Thank you for the holiday wishes~it goes without saying that I wish you all of the happiness, peace, love and good health you can possibly imagine, and then a bit more for good measure!

Hugs,
    Chen♥