Happy Thanksgiving

vinny59
vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
I know its early but I wanted to wish all my CSN family, a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! My migraines are killing me, but I got great news, my Spinal Tap came back negative....... For everyone still fighting never give up! Try to make the most out of everyday....... For those in remission, keep your appts. and get your scans! God Bless Vinny

Comments

  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Migraines
    Oh Vinny, I am so sorry for your head but very happy for your news! What are they doing for your headaches?

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626
    Alright Vinny!
    So happy to hear those results. Migraine or not you have to be so happy. You have really earned it. Hope the headaches subside soon and Happy Thanksgiving. Mary
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Spinal
    Vinny,
    That is "GREEEEEAT" news about the negative results. Almost makes the headaches sound like nothing. Of course you may not agree with that right at this moment. I have been fortunate all my life by rarely ever having a headache,but what very few times I did get one it was terrible. I just can't imagine having a headache for any kenght of time. Happy Thanksgiving and congratulations on the test results. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    You too Vinny!
    "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"! So sorry about the headaches, but very happy about the tap being negative! I finished round 5 today...one more to go on Dec.14th..."YES"! It took 6 1/2 hours today due to a few Rituxan issues that slowed the drip down...oh well, home and in my comfy chair now. Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    allmost60 said:

    You too Vinny!
    "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"! So sorry about the headaches, but very happy about the tap being negative! I finished round 5 today...one more to go on Dec.14th..."YES"! It took 6 1/2 hours today due to a few Rituxan issues that slowed the drip down...oh well, home and in my comfy chair now. Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

    My thoughts are with you
    Maybe your headaches ll be gone by the time you eat the turkey, ha ha. Hope they ll be gone by now!! Happy Thanksgiving.

    Sue, hope you feel comfy after the chemo and dealing with the pred. Are you doing the cooking?

    Hugs,
    Liz
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178

    My thoughts are with you
    Maybe your headaches ll be gone by the time you eat the turkey, ha ha. Hope they ll be gone by now!! Happy Thanksgiving.

    Sue, hope you feel comfy after the chemo and dealing with the pred. Are you doing the cooking?

    Hugs,
    Liz

    Nope...
    Hi Liz,
    My boys and their women and Steve will be doing all of the cooking. I've been instructed to stay out of the kitchen and leave it to them. God help my kitchen...ha! I'm truely looking forward to not cooking for the first time in 36 years! Hope my "Libra" personality will allow me to sit back and ignore the "way" they do things and just enjoy the sweet wonderful love they will be putting into making the diner. I have much to be grateful for! Love...Sue
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    allmost60 said:

    Nope...
    Hi Liz,
    My boys and their women and Steve will be doing all of the cooking. I've been instructed to stay out of the kitchen and leave it to them. God help my kitchen...ha! I'm truely looking forward to not cooking for the first time in 36 years! Hope my "Libra" personality will allow me to sit back and ignore the "way" they do things and just enjoy the sweet wonderful love they will be putting into making the diner. I have much to be grateful for! Love...Sue

    That s Great!
    Wow, 36 years of cooking! Enjoy watching your next generation taking over which I have with my kids! You would be so proud and content to see that happen.

    With blessings and peace,
    Liz
  • tcvine
    tcvine Member Posts: 174
    allmost60 said:

    Nope...
    Hi Liz,
    My boys and their women and Steve will be doing all of the cooking. I've been instructed to stay out of the kitchen and leave it to them. God help my kitchen...ha! I'm truely looking forward to not cooking for the first time in 36 years! Hope my "Libra" personality will allow me to sit back and ignore the "way" they do things and just enjoy the sweet wonderful love they will be putting into making the diner. I have much to be grateful for! Love...Sue

    Sue
    It sounds like it should have been a wonderful day.
    How was the actual event?

    Tom (DLBCL-4-7/10/0
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    tcvine said:

    Sue
    It sounds like it should have been a wonderful day.
    How was the actual event?

    Tom (DLBCL-4-7/10/0

    Great!
    Hi Tom,
    The event turned out great! Everyone else did the cooking and clean up and then we all relaxed together and watched a movie. We had a lovely family day and the food was delicious. I had no problem staying out of the way while they cooked. My daughter-in-law is starting to get a little tummy now which had me thinking all day about the new grandbaby....so much to be grateful for! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving also Tom. Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)