Saundra is at peace

Options
2»

Comments

• nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    so sorry!
    I am glad she is at peace now. Truly sorry for you and your family. I wish you all peace and happiness though the holiday and into the New Year.

Saundra was a source of guidance and comfort to me early in my journey. She came across as so nice and caring.

Much love,
    Nancy
    XOXOXOXOXO
  • joan60
    joan60 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Tears
    I'm fairly new to this site and never really knew Saundra, except for what I read. She sounded like a beautiful person. I wish you and your family peace in your hearts as you go on with memories of your times spent together.

In my thoughts,
    Joan
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Joe,
    Saundra often spoke of how wonderful you were as a husband and her care giver. She was truly blessed to have you. I do hope that God's love and peace will comfort you, as I know that missing her will be painful. And we will too! She was a leader and rock for our little group here.

With tears, tender love, and prayers for you and your family,
    Kathleen
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Dear Joe and family
    My deepest sympathies for your loss. Bless you for the love and care that you showered on your lovely wife. I want to thank you for the contact that you gave to us to let us know about Saundra's status. It would have been a terrible blow to many of us if we had not had some time to prepare ourselves.

Saundra will be deeply missed. Maria
  • pat1070
    pat1070 Member Posts: 13
    Options
    So Sorry to read about Saundra
    She has been an inspiration to me as I'm sure she has been to everyone
  • carol2dogs
    carol2dogs Member Posts: 132
    Options
    So very sorry
    Joe,
    I'm so very sorry and sad for your loss and for our loss on this board. You are so brave and were such a wonderful caregiver! Thanks for letting us know. Saundra gave me encouragement and understanding during some of my hardest times with this disease. I haven't been on this board much lately, but the two people I was sure to check up on were Bonnie and Saundra - two of our leaders on this board. We are so blessed to have had these two people in our lives. They are now both home with their Savior, Jesus.
    Love, Carol
  • Karen9182
    Karen9182 Member Posts: 60
    Options

So very sorry
    Joe,
    I'm so very sorry and sad for your loss and for our loss on this board. You are so brave and were such a wonderful caregiver! Thanks for letting us know. Saundra gave me encouragement and understanding during some of my hardest times with this disease. I haven't been on this board much lately, but the two people I was sure to check up on were Bonnie and Saundra - two of our leaders on this board. We are so blessed to have had these two people in our lives. They are now both home with their Savior, Jesus.
    Love, Carol

So sad.
    Joe
    I am sorry for your loss. I always looked to Saundras posts for encouragement, advice, prayers and support. She will be missed.
    Karen
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Karen9182 said:

So sad.
    Joe
    I am sorry for your loss. I always looked to Saundras posts for encouragement, advice, prayers and support. She will be missed.
    Karen

I am so sorry
    for your loss. I think Saundra's smile in her picture on this board told her story. It is so bright and sincere. I also believe she was lucky to have you at her side.

Karen
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    kikz said:

I am so sorry
    for your loss. I think Saundra's smile in her picture on this board told her story. It is so bright and sincere. I also believe she was lucky to have you at her side.

Karen

Joe, you were blessed to
    Joe, you were blessed to have her in your life, as she was blessed to have you. We will all miss Saundra. I hope you and your children will take comfort from one another, and in knowing how special your Saundra was to everyone whose life she touched.

Carlene
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options
    Ah Joe
    Joe,

I am so sorry. I just got on this morning, had not been on CSN for a couple weeks. Please accept my sincere sympathy.

I must say Saundra was an encouragement to me and I know she is a sister in Christ.

We have the hope of meeting each other someday. Earlier for some of us than others! ☺

You are right to say we need to do what we want to do as none of us are guaranteed our next breath. Jerry and I are planning a cruise for February 2011.

I am glad to have met you and Saundra, Joe.

Love,
    Libby
  • sanam
    sanam Member Posts: 106
    Options
    LPack said:

Ah Joe
    Joe,

I am so sorry. I just got on this morning, had not been on CSN for a couple weeks. Please accept my sincere sympathy.

I must say Saundra was an encouragement to me and I know she is a sister in Christ.

We have the hope of meeting each other someday. Earlier for some of us than others! ☺

You are right to say we need to do what we want to do as none of us are guaranteed our next breath. Jerry and I are planning a cruise for February 2011.

I am glad to have met you and Saundra, Joe.

Love,
    Libby

Oh Joe!
    My condelences.
    God

Oh Joe!
    My condelences.
    God bless you and your family.
    I loved her so much.