2»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

So happy for you!
    WOW! So happy to hear you've had good news! God bless..alison

Praying your surgery went
    Praying your surgery went well and you are home recovering. Post to update us when you are feeling like it.

Hugs, Angie
  • Chefrox
    Chefrox Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Praying your surgery went
    Praying your surgery went well and you are home recovering. Post to update us when you are feeling like it.

Hugs, Angie

Update
    Surgery went off like clock work...The lump was less that 2cm and was fully encased.
    Doc took 2 nodes and they were just fine. Doc made me stay overnight due to my diabetes but I am fine. I have about an inch cut on the lower area of the breast where the lump was. I also have a wee cut where they took 2 nodes.

I'll have 5 weeks of radiation and a hormone therapy and I have consented to the gene testing but my Doc said I should have 100% recovery.

I know alot of you understand more about this but to tell you the truth I know all I want too.

It's been great to come in here and share with all of you.

Chef Rox
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

So happy that this is an
    So happy that this is an early stage and slow growing. My prayers are that your surgery and rads go really well.

Sending you congrats too!
    Sending you congrats too! Praying that your surgery goes well for you and you recover quickly.

Hugs, Leeza
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Chefrox said:

Update
    Surgery went off like clock work...The lump was less that 2cm and was fully encased.
    Doc took 2 nodes and they were just fine. Doc made me stay overnight due to my diabetes but I am fine. I have about an inch cut on the lower area of the breast where the lump was. I also have a wee cut where they took 2 nodes.

I'll have 5 weeks of radiation and a hormone therapy and I have consented to the gene testing but my Doc said I should have 100% recovery.

I know alot of you understand more about this but to tell you the truth I know all I want too.

It's been great to come in here and share with all of you.

Chef Rox

Congrats on your surgery
    Congrats on your surgery being done. And, your nodes were clean! That is great!

Good luck with rads!

Hugs, Leeza